Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 278813 times)
Aleri Briggs
« Reply #870 on: December 09, 2011, 11:17:21 pm »

Sentry of the City of Cove - 09/12/2011

Sentry of the main gates of Cove. No suspicious activity accounted for, everything as normal.

The Great Wall of Briggs

Aleri Briggs,
Junior Guardsman
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 31, 2012, 10:59:07 pm »

Patrol to investigate rumors concerning Shame Dungeon

Attended by:
   Jassi
   Perrin

Rumors have surfaced that the creatures dwelling within Shame Dungeon have undergone some sort of transformation. Jassi and I decided to scout the caverns and discover whether the rumors were nonsense or a genuine threat.

As we made our way into the caves we were attacked by the earthen creatures as we expected, however there were also smaller beings I've never seen before. They were man shaped and seemed to be made of thick mud. The muck stuck to our blades and slowed us down some but we pressed on!

After bringing down a number of the creatures we came to the conclusion that they have indeed changed. Their strikes are much more potent and our weapons had trouble penetrating their defenses.

The coin we returned with was divided into shares of 3,000 which were then deposited into the coffers.

Perrin, Regular Guardsman

Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 01, 2012, 07:02:52 am »

Filling The Coffers

Attended by

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Deceased Guardsman

Clinton Lylvieve, Guardsman Recruit

Colette Marence, Watchman

'Twas the night before the next day when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Was a quiet night and I was just sitting there twiddling my thumbs around and doing tricks with my hammer.. So I decided to get off my arse and do something about that.. I decided that I would fill the coffers some more than they already are. Went into Despise, throwing rocks at ettins. They all came after me and as they did, one by one they fell.. Glorious it was, the dead ettins all around, I let them massacre me just for the thrill of it. I stopped when I had about as much gold as I could carry.

The creatures in this cave are still very much simple to abolish. Unlike Shame, which recently went through some kind of mysterious changes, Despise was simple. After was all said and done I donated a whopping 19326 gold to the coffers. I have some sketches..

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #873 on: May 28, 2018, 05:51:43 am »

In attendance:

Nicolae Sorin, Watchman

I found myself standing about with nothing to do and little knowledge of the local area so I decided a quick patrol was in order! As i started from the barracks I went past the Barons wine cellar and the old crafting square only to find a minor infestation of bears! Vesperian Infiltrators in the form of Bears or Bearfiltrators(TM) I made quick work of the treacherous beasty and made note to keep my eyes peeled for any bears or bear like deviants.

My patrol took me into Cove Town proper where I began ridding the docks of vermin and other undesirables. Rats may scamper and run but they'll never out run a well placed fireball! WHOOSH! Having worked up an appetite rooting the little ones out, I moved on to the fields and picked some veggies before being attacked by a headless beast! I may have panicked briefly and flamestruck him into oblivion something which may have been excessive. My stomach sated and imminent invasion thwarted I carried on down the coast slaughtering Bearfiltrators(TM) and monster alike until I came upon a magnificently tenacious structure clung to the very rocks! Thoroughly impressed I carried on through Cove Shire, handling water monsters and other denizens of the deeps.

I concluded my patrol at the Altmere guard post after handling a small posse of Bearfiltrators.(TM) I returned to the barracks with 1500 Gold Crowns for the coffers and deposited them safely into the lock-box. It was a marvelous victory for Cove!

Some sketches:

*Signed in glowing runes*

Nicolae Sorin, Watchman, Baronship of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Duncan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 01, 2018, 07:07:44 pm »

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 30, 2018, 10:50:31 pm »

Leading:
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal

Attending:
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Garshinkle, Watchman
Tingleith, Watchman (Untrusted)
Elliot Tyrell, Guardsman Recruit

Before our main duties this evening, I took a few of the lads to the Orc Fort to clear it out and grab us some gold.
We got three of the big ones, too.

Ten thousand coins donated to the coffers. Nothing more to report. A smooth run.

*Signed*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: August 09, 2018, 11:24:51 pm »

Leading Guardsman:

Attending Guardsmen:
Tiberius, Senior Guardsman
Elizabeth Martin, Officer Cadet
Marcus Kobra, Regular Guardsman
Tingleith, Untrusted Watchman
Gary Gallo, Guardsman Recruit
Carolin Argon

I held the men ransom for a patrol to the Orc Fort before they doused their sorrows in rum.
Two big ones.
Nine thousand and odd coins.

Also got some yeast for Miss Argon's distilling.

Five shillings awarded to Carolin Argon for her assistance on our patrol.

*Signed*

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: November 09, 2018, 10:22:12 am »

Thursday, 8th November around 10pm

I took the path through the Shire, starting from the Cardinal Feather Inn heading towards the Arcanist Tower at the south coast. In between, I stumbled upon a lonely Deadite and attacked it. I quickly dispatched it and it ran away into the dark night, heading towards Avarice mountains.

Leanne Martin-Melior, Regular Scout

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Serj Eason
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: November 09, 2018, 01:10:44 pm »

I had a dream you came rushing into the tavern, warning me there was an Undead in the area. Hmm..

Serj

For my family.

Holder of The Golden Quill and The Ribbon of Activity.

Serj Speaks: A Bard's Journal
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length