Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:12:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 285526 times)
Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: April 03, 2007, 01:25:37 pm »

Cleanse of the Orc fort

Guardsmen attended:

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal (leading)
Gimbly, Regular Grenadier
Eve, Junior Grenadier

*Gimbly read the last entries of the patrol log-book and gasps*
Tha.. thi..the lass really wrote i'm rather death ! Well actually i'd be rather death than a Dragoon but i
told her i'm deaf nay dead. *grunts* Well anyway em lass forgot to note  em cleanse of em orc fort
we made after we met  father Odenetheus outside the barracks. Actually it was a simple standard raid
of em fort with all that head chopping and burning stuff. Ya indeed all that things a Grenadier
likes best beside good ale, lasses and exciting tales of course ..

Booty: 'bout Six thousand pieces of gold were collected fer em church

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 03, 2007, 01:40:41 pm »

Late night? Nobody awake but me?! Cove could be in danger! Off I go on a patrol by myself to make sure that the deadies and orc scum are at bay!  Off I went to the graveyard first where i found it over populated with undead, I killed many including a couple of liches, after I saw their numbers dwindle I headed off to the orc fort.  I found that aswell over populated and cut down their numbers, and after I did that one of them big brutes tried to make a run t'wards Cove! I couldn't have this happened so I persued him and slayed him at once!  Another safe night for Cove...

*~Signed~*
    Tyrael Styx,
       Watchman

« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 03:20:38 pm by Tyrael » Logged
Andrew
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 06, 2007, 10:17:59 pm »

Patrolled from the keep to officer tower in north Cove. April. 6 21:15.

Led by Regular Guard Jack Sinis and Watchman Snudrud.

First I was shown around in Cove by Sinis. After that I got as duty to patrol area around the Cove.
I walked mainly by the road since Cove was very well protected by guards at this time. There wasn't really any problems while I patrolled. But there was a suspicious confused ogre that tried to sneak upon some of the houses near the keep. But with some help from the local city guards, we manage to grab him before any harm was done. Rest of the patrolling were mostly introduction of myself to citizens and members.

Andrew, Guardsman recruit.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:56:29 am by Darath Mithar » Logged
Stein Clan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 10, 2007, 03:55:06 pm »

Patrol through Covian town

Attended:

Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant, Leaded 
Eve, Junior Grenadier
Maldraedior, Guardsman recruit
Duvort Stein, Guardsman recruit

Hoagie and I went through the town looking for anyting unusual. We did not find anything out of place. We went to ask the civilians  if they heard or seen anything.

Hoagie lead me to this wooded house. He knocked on the door, she had us come in. Hoagie gave me the impression to ask this women if anything is out of place. She told me that couple orcs were about sometime ago.

We then met up with Maldraedior and he was accompanied by Eve in covian uniform, she looked higher ranking then a recruit. Hoagie had us spilt up to speak to the towns people more effectively, I thought.

Maldraedior followed Eve to the docks. As I followed Hoagie to the south western section of the town.

We all came back to the gates of the town. Maldraedior told us that some drug dealers were peddling night sight. A sailor told him of this peddler. Unfortuntly not his name of who did this peddling.

*signed* Duvort Stein of the Stein Clan, Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:31:45 pm by Stein Clan » Logged
userjosh5368
« Reply #604 on: April 10, 2007, 05:49:16 pm »

Date: 10/4/07

Time: 13.34 GMT

Officer/Guardsmen leading:
Senior Grenadier Tel'var

Attending Officers/Guardsmen:
Guardsmen recruit Duvot Stein

Well just a day or so after my return from a short leave' i though its dead' we got recruits! We need em training' so i got this lad up! Had him come with me to Craft i ma new axe' i said let's get some ore from em bugger ork's!
Off we marched through the Household an up to the Nice old' Glenmore mountain pass'. straight to the ugly green filled ork fortress' weren't;t long before piles of ork's were forming up heh' we made a barricade to keep em out it was tha' high anyhow!

Recruit got knocked down by one of them big buggas an i had to knock it's legs to pieces crack it's skull an well'! Saw the recruit huggin an ork'...?! Whats this'! He claims it was trying to get me so he wrestled i to the floor'!
Ah believe him but har can't beat me'! Im a Grenadier'!!

After extractin a good sum of gold and ore' from the ork's i ordered the withdrawal. and off we went'!
Some strange smithy came by and made an axe fer the lad'!
In total a Great success'!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 03:01:23 pm by Tel'var/Sacrow » Logged
Stein Clan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 11, 2007, 06:52:23 pm »

Attended:
Jack Sinist, Regular Guardsman , leaded
Duvort Stein, Guardsman Recruit

We started our patrol from the barracks. Walking in a huge circle looking into houses. I suppose to see if anything of interest for the army to know. I was not quite sure why we went in the houses. I left my thoughts from getting to questionable. In case I might of over step the line. Came across a person cutting down covian trees. This man did not respond to Jacks questions. Perhaps this man did not care much for them. I consider it was disrespect towards the Baron. We ended our patrol back at the barracks.

*signed* Duvort Stein of the Stein Clan

« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 09:30:11 pm by Stein Clan » Logged
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 13, 2007, 06:20:15 pm »

Patrol to the Orc Fort

Lead: Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon

Attended: Brandy Arrowsnap, Watchman
                 Celuvian Haap, Guardsman Recruit

Making my way to the barracks i found two soldiers lazing around idily. When i asked what they were doing they said they were doing othing so i took them on a patrol to the orc fort.
We managed to enter the fort with ease, taking out the guards quikly and efficiently.
Despite our success the fort seemed quiet and we found very few orc warriors around so we returned to the barracks.

*Signed*
Thomas Sendrich, Regular Dragoon

Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 14, 2007, 05:15:10 pm »

Patrol trip around the Baron's lands.

Lead :
Guardsman recruit Maldraedior

Attended :
Guardsman recruit Andrew.
Guardsman recruit Celuvian Haap.
Guardsman recruit Griggory Dumah.

Early today we had some sneaky drow elves running around in the Baron's lands, which resulted in a two versus two battle, me and fellow recruit Haap against two drow elf thieves. Regardless, later that night we had a patrol trip around the Baron's lands just to make sure everything was alright and that there were no other foul creatures around making trouble.
We found nothing of interest - the lands were quite as the grave itself.
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 14, 2007, 07:46:32 pm »

Leader: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
                      Maldreadior, Guardsman recruit
                      Celuvian Haap, Guardsman recruit
                      Duvort Stain, Guardsman recruit
                      Andrew, Guardsman recruit

I led these recruits to small patrol to our eastern boarder and then to cemetery. You can not trust Vesperians. Everything went well and I believe one or two of these recruits might survive to see their promotion to Watchman.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Celuvian
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

I bring the Haap..

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 15, 2007, 08:14:40 pm »

Patrol from Cove to the Altmere Outpost on the road to Yew.

Lead by: Hoagie ~ Dragoon Sergeant

Attending: Celuvian Haap ~ Guardsman Recruit

Me and Hoagie went for a patrol to the altmere outpost, and found nothing more then a few roaming trolls and ettins. We quickly disposed of them in proper Covian manner. The outpost was clear. Good news.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 06:53:05 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Andrew
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 16, 2007, 12:58:23 am »

A hunting trip to Orc fort 16Th April 01:00

Lead by:
Conan Darkmoon, Regular Grenadier

Attended:
Celuvian Haap, Guardsman Recruit
Maldraedior, Guardsman Recruit
Andrew, Guardsman Recruit

We decided to take a trip to our nearest enemy, the orc fort. When we arrived we met a lot of hungry and evil orc's. The only thing between this time and the first time I were here, was that the Orcish army had grown bigger and three big brutes were protecting the fort. We tried to give them a little fight, but we only manage to down 2 of the brutes before we had to retreat back. From the orc's we slain we manage to loot close to 700s gold and some chicken's that Conan took special care of.

From this short hunting we all noticed how big the Orcish army had become and we all agreed that if we let the Orcish army grow bigger they will be a big threat for us and the citizens around in Cove. So a closer event with more BoC guards would be in big need to stop the orc's from growing bigger.

Guardsman Recruit Andrew
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 16, 2007, 04:11:17 pm »

*A hastily written log is pinned beneath*

Arr seems I'm a little late with this one...

Patrol of the Covian graveyard
Guardsmen attending:
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant, *Leading*
Duvort, Guardsman Recruit
Andrew, Guardsman Recruit
John Dell, Regular Guardsman
Eve, Junior Grenadier
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal

A sound thrashing administered to the undead inhabitants of the graveyard.
Nothing out of the ordinary to report, apart from one over enthusiastic old man who was soundly dealt with.

*Signed*
Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Averion/Gambit/Crystal/Etc
I'm banned
Covian Regular

I hate This Stoopid Thing!

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 20, 2007, 06:15:06 pm »

Attending:
Thalium, Guardsman Recruit.
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant [Leading]

A Short patrol of goings-ons in the fair township of Cove.
We encountered a citizen who seemed to cower at Vince's presence, obviously the village idiot.

After this we had heard of couples and there Recent shenanigans in the lighthouse so Vince decided to investigate further.
Unfortunately he told me more than I wished to hear! *Frowns*

'Orrible eh?!
Anyway, a decent patrol for my first day! That's all.

*Signed by a rough hand!*
Thalium Thorne, Guardsman Recruit.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 04:49:29 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected! 
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.
What you call dog with no legs?
Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 24, 2007, 01:53:41 pm »

Guardsmen attending :

Watchman, Maldraedior.

Commoners attending:

Fanatic, Doust Sulwood.

Patrol around the town of Cove.
--
I was waiting for Watchman Andrew to prepare for a hunt we planned to do together.
Took the opportunity while waiting to take a patrol around the town of Cove. I had a commoner following me around the town, seemed to be out of the religious kin, because he was wearing a holy anhk across his neck.

There was nothing suspicious about the civilians in Cove, although I was attacked by a dog. It seemed to be infested of some sort. I asked the commoner following me in Cove if he had seen anything like this - his answer was that he had been attacked by an infested dog as well today. I would that we have a closer look at this matter.

Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 26, 2007, 09:00:25 am »

Guardsmen attending :

- Senior Grenadier Tel'var, leading.
- Watchman Maldraedior.

We went on a patrol from our Barracks to the Cove orc fort. Upon arriving at the Fort - Senior Grenadier Tel'var decided that we should lower the Orc population, so we went for some skull bashing as well. Nothing of great interest to report, except hordes of dead orclings. *nods*
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length