Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:46:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tom Rackham assaults Guardsmen !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tom Rackham assaults Guardsmen !  (Read 2368 times)
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2005, 12:44:20 pm »

I was performing a routine patrol in Cove, keepin' an eye on the townsfolk and a sharp eye for trouble when I bumped into a fellow there. 'E said he'd been fishing, bites weren't so good though so I suggested using different bait. I continued to talk to the gentleman asking of his business in Cove in response of which he went a little quiet.

As he consulted the keepers at the bank I was drawn to a wanted poster hanging on the wall nearby, it was the very same fella' so casting friendly chit chat aside I attempted to grab him and place him under arrest. He resisted quite strongly;

So I tensed myself for battle and went at him, it was a furious fight but in the end 'is axe came down too hard and I fell under his blows;

I report in the hope that this scurge on Cove will soon be where it belongs, behind bars or burnt at the stake.

*signed neatly in squiggly writing*
Watchman Kas Valentine.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 02:05:15 pm »

Bah! The bounty on his head shall be doubled!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 06:52:25 pm »

Indeed. I believe that this was the one who littered the church with empty bottles of liquor, scraps of food and bones not a week past.

Such defacement of the avatar's home shall not go unpunished. I shall take it upon myself to personally hunt down and kill this infidel

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length