Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:55:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council
| | | |-+  Thieves' Den (Moderator: Kiran)
| | | | |-+  Heard it on the Grapevine...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Heard it on the Grapevine...  (Read 21287 times)
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 02:32:34 pm »

-Aliryl Trefynwyd- is currently leading an investigation to find out what occured when the Yewish assaulted Kiran, currently all rogues and brothers are reminded to if asked that they saw what occured and to say that the Yewish started the fight. And don't worry, it is the actual truth, but the Yewish are trying to turn it all around. Also she is not to be trusted neither, seen by fellow brothers to organise watchers on Kiran she is not either to be disissed lightly. Having the Commanders ear she will be a tough opponent if it ever comes to it. However she can be beaten in the end if we use cunning instead of force.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 03:26:55 am »

-Morgar- Has taken a bribe to not mention if asked that I took a staff to the besieger, this means also for all of you this is not to be mentioned either. However on a further note him taking a bribe means there is a chance maybe he is willing to do more for us? Look into it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:20:53 pm by Kiran » Logged

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 06:31:31 pm »

Marcus Telvar talking to his girlfriend Kelly.
Nothing to usefull but I thought I should report it.

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 07:39:57 pm »

-Railen- has become a difficulty, however as I cant threaten her I think taxing the Goblin and her is the only option left to me to drive her to her knee's. Be wary of her, she might lash out in ways I an't imagine, her husband is a man of power and she could turn to him. She I suspect wouldn't need to reveal any truths or proofs, just lie lie lie and we are in deep shit brothers.

Be aware

Lacrima
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 06:41:25 pm »

Last night after I left the Goblin Office; I ran into Meiko leaving Goblin Warehouse...Right after her, the young boy I had seen in Stonekeep came out.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 07:45:36 pm »

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2729/edrick.png

-Edward Striker- Owner of the Green Goblin, returned after health incident. He is a priority target to learn about concerning the ongoings of the Green Goblin. I want to know more of this man and what he has done, or does.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2009, 10:13:04 pm »

20 Shillings awarded to Olchafa for information gathered so far in the booklet.
10 Shillings to Maccen for information gathered.
5 shillings to both Lacrima and Geralt Swift.

Kiran.

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 03:34:49 am »

Jessica Hawkins wanting infomation on a known brotherhood enemy Leo Masden.

While talking will Jessica he interupted us which lead to an awkward moment.

Maybe if we get some info on him and send it on to Jessica this could cause some hassle for him.

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 03:35:37 pm »

If I am not mistaken, this woman used to work in the Swaggers, brother, most interesting.

We shall give her the information she so desires for now. I am hopeful you asked for a fee brother? Here is ten shillings atleast to cover your travel needs if you seek to help this woman. She could become a useful tool to our organisation without her ever knowing it.

Kiran.

Adrian Harrowell
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 11:11:29 pm »

Seems our friend Elaine is pregnant with Hoagie's child.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 02:56:46 am »

Good work brother, have five shillings for the information, gather it from me.

In also disturbing news, Me'an of the scout to be's has come asking me for a job, I am expecting him to send a letter regarding his credentials. I am aware of Olchafa's warnings, but if we can feed him false information, we can turn this spy to our advantage.

Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 03:32:49 am »

-Roland the Templar- has asked for me to be on the look out for our old friend Mischief. As I am sure you are all aware, she has on previous occasions been caught by our group and punished, this time however it is the wish of the church for her to be brought in.

Lets start the hunt, my dear family.

Kiran.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:07:34 pm by Kiran » Logged

Maccen
The Huntsman
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

So... When am I getting paid?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 05:46:10 am »

-Hoagie and his lil Mistress-

Seems Hoagie and Miss Suzy Fairweather are together and possibly sleeping at the same location, possibly the same bed. I draw the conclusion from how she was in his lap this eve at the Gob, when he decided to go to bed she called quickly to him "Wait for me." Waiting to go to bed together, or walking her home? I'm not a sneak and therefore didn't follow them to find out. The church frowns on Premarital coitus. The information may gain us some favor with the Church, or put the Captain's bawls in the rigging.

*Signed*
MJK

Copyright Renee-Claude Dostie @ www.elfwood.com
Kiran
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 02:53:02 pm »

We don't want to upset the Captain... However the information i still useful to keep in our back...Come gather five shillings from me my boy when you have the time.

Kiran.

Edward
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 02:04:54 am »

I sat in a crate listening to the conversation, brothers. Seems a lot of our locals are speaking of the new tax reforms, many trying to resist it, on a good note I found out Mizuho seems to have a great account of coins out of her own boasts, perhaps something to look into?

*Signed*

Edward
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length