Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:00:34 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Joint Patrol through Valor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Joint Patrol through Valor  (Read 1333 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2018, 12:53:26 pm »

Patrol led by:
Robert Tripps, Besieger Corporal

Covian attendees:
Raiden Morana, Captain
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant (joined late)
Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist
Sergio Jarrett, Regular Scout
Saerandir, Junior Guardsman
Rook, Watchman

... and a lot of Yewlanders

Captain Morana called out for people to join in a Joint Patrol with Yew. Why we still are allied with them sheephuggers is beyond me, but We gladly took on this chance to strengthen our bond of course.

As we gathered in Stonekeep, Corporal Tripps informed us what we are going to do and gave us the choice between rats and I think the other choice were snakes. My suggestion to take on horses was shut down quickly by Regular Jarrett.

Fashionably lazy smart, I opened a gate to another gate, to save some time. While Corporal Tripps seemed rather annoyed by this, our own Covians were yet once again thankful for the quick ride.

Arriving in Valor, Ilshenar, we headed south-west over a bridge and soon enough arrived at a mighty jungle, filled with rats and dragons and serpents and all that kind of shyte.

It all started fairly easy, stomping rats left right and center, burning down ooze of slimes. Soon enough, the ratmen heard of our deeds and decided to crawl out their holes to push us back. Yet however, neither of us back down and we slayed many more of these furry beasts. The real test was yet to come!

Things got a bit awkward after the flame throwing mice came their bushes! Poor Captain and Junior Saerandir got knocked down on their buttocks and myself only thanks to my quick reactions made it out unharmed. As the fight got more intimidating, the Yewish force gathered in the gorge between the rock formation. To be honest, I didn't expect the sheephuggers Yewlanders to pull out a strategic formation, but alas, they did to my surprise.

After all our guardsmen were back on their feet, we joined them for the last bit of the fight, fending off deadly, fast snakes.

After we killed many more mice, wolves and snakes, some weird lass with a fancy hat and a pipe showed up in the middle of the altar. It seemed as if she was controlling the mice with her tune and she ordered them to attack us while conjuring up illusions of letting us appear like mice ourselves.

However, the piper did not stand a chance and soon enough, we slayed her and got rewarded with a lot of coins. More than I could carry.

Victorious, we returned to Yew, where yet another weird couple was. Casually, we ignored it, and while some went to the tavern in Stonekeep, I returned home, because I still don't like these sheephuggers I was starving and had to empty Leanne's storeroom I had important studies to attend.

Ilyana Drachen, Senior Arcanist

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 03:27:51 pm »

Fine report lass!

Another Covian victory!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length