Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 01:48:17 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 296147 times)
Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: March 19, 2006, 01:47:30 pm »

OOC: A local area patrol must include at least TWO guardsmen.

Have fun!
Jonas Ancroft
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 19, 2006, 02:10:49 pm »

Patrol of the Village of Cove: 13:30, Sunday, 19th March.

Led by: Jenifer Feather, Regular Scout
Attended by: Recruit Jonas Ancroft. and Olchafa Serpernt, Junior Scout.

With the recent murder in the lighthouse, Miss  Feather took myself and Olchaffa, to patrol the surrounding area and the docks in order to make sure that no "funny" business was happening around the town. Whilst miss Feather was inspecting the local buildings and the wall's permiter, I was ordered to look around the docks. I immediately saw something was wrong when a large ammount of men and women were loading crates onto a boat, without any sign of being authorized to do so. As I inquired to their business, I was set upon by one of the women. Though she was swiftly dispatched, her sacrifice had bought enough time for the ship to escape.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 20, 2006, 07:55:15 pm »

Four Patrols by th' Scouts

Led By : Jenifer Feather
Pesent : Cor' Ari Ta
                       Dalamar

Firstly, we headed deep into the heart of the Covian town, since last time i patroled here Jonas said he saw some shifty buisiness at th' Docks, we searched the docks was clear, searched th' watchtower, was clea, searched the houses was clear. Seems that the frequent patroling is keeping the crime rate down, YAR!

After the town was cleared it was time to check somewhere where danger is ALWAYS found.. the Orc Fort, of course the Orcs were not expecting us so their defenses were low, so we smashed through swiftly making it all the way to the docks and back agian... stupid creatures..

Again somewhere thats full of danger, the damn graveyard.. why those deadies can't just stay dead i dont know! Grr! Well we showed them how to be dead, showed them good.. nay knew what hit them, even the nast lich fellow who was wandering round.. was no match fer our blades.. and bow..

Finally, Since the damn Yewians and Britanians have illegidly taken over Vesper i thought we should check the Altmere outpost, check that it still stands tall and strong under Covian command, it did indeed. It was all clear, nay even any brigands, seems we are doing our job well!

FOR COVE!!!

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 21, 2006, 02:24:44 pm »

* North road and altermere
* To monitor the local Activerty
* Squad Leader Dalamar Junior Scout
* Guardsmen in Attendance Salidin Watchman

we left the barracks on a long walk up the north road we came acrossed many Brigands which we dealed with with great ease as we approcached altmere we spotted two trolls attack the building we fought with these beasts and the returnedback to the barracks

Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 22, 2006, 11:12:01 pm »

Graveyard Patrol

Led by:
Jack Sinist, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by:
Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet.
Perun, Guardsman Recruit.
Kyte, Guardsman Recruit.

Junior Guardsman Sinist thought he would lead new recruits Perun and Kyte on a short patrol of the graveyard so that no deadites could escape and terrorise Covians.

We encountered some resistance just outside the graveyard and Officer Cadet Shadowhand leapt from the shadows to lend a hand.

Once inside we formed up on Junior Sinist's orders and beat off several attacks from the graveyards inhabitants. When the area was secured we returned to the barracks to be dismissed and put our loot in the coffers.

Perun, Guardsman Recriut.

John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #335 on: March 23, 2006, 11:30:02 pm »

Cove Patrol

Led by:
Jack Sinist - Junior Guardsman

Attended by:
Nicholi - Junior Dragoon
Kyte - Recruit

A patrol was conducted to ensure the drow we saw earlier had moved away from cove and not lingered around in the city. No sight of any drow or hostile creatures.

Jack Sinist

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2006, 10:28:08 pm »

Patrol Of Graveyard

Led By:
Jack Sinist, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by:
Salidin, Watchman.
Kyte, Guardsman Recruit.

We made our way slowly through the forest to the graveyard. We formed up on the orders of Junior Guardsman Sinist and took the full force of the undead onslaught.

Guardsmen stand firm.

After beating off the attack we entered the graveyard and cleared the area.

Clearing the graveyard.

We collected two thousand gold coins in loot for the coffers.

Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #337 on: April 01, 2006, 12:05:56 pm »

Patrol of Cove Town

Led by:
Nicholi~Junior Dragoon

Attending:
Olchafa Serpernt~Regular Scout

I led Chaffers ter the Town te check fer aneh signs off wrong-doers an' such. After a quick analysis of the bank, I sent Chaffers up to check the Northern tower, he reported back, nothing unuseual.

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Junior Dragoon
Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 09, 2006, 07:04:02 pm »

7:30pm April 9 2006

Town of Cove

Leader, Saladin, watchman

Atenndies: Kyte, Recruit Guardsman

We decided that it would beh a good idea ter take a patrol through the town o' Cove.  When we arrived at the gate everything seemed to beh ok.  When weh ventured in side weh took a trip to the light house and Saladin had meh check insoid.  After the lighthouse weh checked the bank.  Then weh did a quick run through the rest o' the city killing pesterin' rats.  Everything seemed to beh ok, so we headed back to the barracks for dismisal.

*~Signed~*
       Kyte, Guardsman Recruit

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2006, 12:30:27 pm »

* Altermere and the north road - 17/04/2006 11:00
*Patrol of the area to checkout and rid it of Scum
* Squad Leader Salidin Junior Guardsmen
* Vlad Junior Guardsmen

I met Vlad at the barracks and we decided to go on a patrol to clear the area Brigands and vermin and to check that the north road was clear for the People of Cove

Signed

Salidin

Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2006, 02:03:05 pm »

Well there I was just wandering into the barracks after the long trek home from visiting me aunt in moonglow when Junior Vlad looked up from the desk and said.

"ye fit for a patrole?"

Well of course i says yes so in short order after tidying up me gear we set off to em graveyard where the dead was getting restless again.

We soon learned why, a lich had set up there!

Upon discovering this we quickly dispatched the lich and his minions then set about sending the rest of the dead back to there graves

Eventually after a log spell we had set em all to rest so we returned to the barracks and set down the crowns we had gathered, and what a pile it were!!

Well we counted up and there were some 7762 coins there so we each took a thousand for our expenses and the rest we put into the militia coffers.

My thanks to Mr Vlad for the valuable training to get me hand back in after me absence.

*signed* Max

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 26, 2006, 03:27:50 pm »

Patrol of Cove town

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present : Nicholi

Cove Town Patrol: Nothing ter report really, the docks, farms, watchtower and homes we're patroled. seems Cove is very safe. We did discover the town cryer and a peasent in a bed together, but that is their buissiness. We we're also joined by a man in green colours, i did not catch his name but he saiud he lived in Cove and did not trouble us.

Cove Town - SAFE.

Signed : Jenife rFeather

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2006, 05:17:57 pm »

Patrol of the Graveyard

Present: Chaffers

We did patrol ourselves to the graveyard to show them deadies that the scouts of Cove still packed a punch, and show them we did! Took down two Lichs and all manner of evil deadie scum! Nothing unusual to report. Jus' another day at the graveyard.

The Scouts show the Lich what for!

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 28, 2006, 11:48:44 pm »

Patrol to the Graveyard

Present: Raiden Morana
                      Marie Le Blanc

Another trip to the Graveyard to see if those deadie leading fiend we're any stronger than yesterday, seems they are not. It is my opinion that the undead are becoming weaker, constant patroling seems to have worn them down! Good Work!

FOR COVE!!

Kyte
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: May 03, 2006, 02:13:24 pm »

Patrol To Graveyard 2PM GMT 2/5/06

Led by
Vlad, Junior Guardsman

Attended
Kyte, Watchman

Weh were sitt'en at the ol' Barracks when we decided ter go get some of 'em Deadi'es!  We fought furiously for 'bout an hour...  There seemed ter beh nay end of 'em!  Weh Slew 'undreds of 'em and decided ter head 'ome...  They won't beh forgetting us soon!

~*Signed*~
      Kyte, Watchman

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length