Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:47:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 316178 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: June 28, 2006, 08:06:04 am »

Monday 27th June

Patrol of the orc fort
Guardsmen present:
Nathan Algren         Guardsman Recruit
Edward O Shea       Guardsman Recruit
Darek Milako            Watchman
Kyte                         Watchman
Kelly                         Watchman

As the town was all well, we headed to a more dangerous part of our lands, the dreaded orc fort! Many an orc was laid to rest, however we sustained many injuries due to being blindsided by a brute of an orc!
No one was seriously injured thank the avatar.
Oh, and their living habits made coves townsfolk look like the tidiest people in the lands.

Staus:   Active and dangerous, nay go there alone!

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 28, 2006, 09:58:06 am »

Patrol of Coves fine town. 10:00 - Wednesday

Led by: Kelly
Present: Jenifer Feather

We did patrol the town. It was very very quiet as it was early in the morning, So there was no problem at all.. Although we did discuss the terrible magic tha' Chaffers must be using ter preserve th' snow on his balcony...

Chaffers... an evil wizard?...

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 28, 2006, 10:17:20 am »

Patrol of Coveshire 11:00 Wednesday

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present: Kelly

After showing my new apprentice how ter advertise th' baronship in style i decided to take her on a grand tour of th' Coveshire.. The lovely place that it is, i tihnk she enjoyed it very much! Who wouldnt enjoy killing ogres an' trolls! Its th' perfect way to pass some time!

Ahhh the Shire...

Signed : Jenifer Feather

userjosh5368
« Reply #393 on: June 28, 2006, 04:51:47 pm »

Patrol to graveyard

Lead by:- Vlad Regular Grenadier

attended:- Deveriath Fae'al watchman

We headed off to the graveyard to decimate the undead that have risen to prey on there former friends and allies. We have now sent them to an eternal rest which there is no coming back....

Signed
Vlad Regular Grenadier
userjosh5368
« Reply #394 on: June 28, 2006, 11:47:18 pm »

Leading:-Vlad Regular Grenadier

attended:-
watchman KellyGuardsmen
recruit Nathan Algren

We headed off quickly to the ork fort as i fought they would try to take advantage of us after the attack that eve on the docks...
To are surprise we found another ship full expolisves and powder with a few humans aboard... i took the liberty of destorying the ship with a Grenade
Hrm we destroyed there forces and headed back to cove with a loot of 7578 Gold

Good run soldiers

Signed
Vlad Regular Grenadier

Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:40 am »

Before Vlad led us on a patrol to the orc fort...

A patrol of Cove City

Led by: Kelly (Watchwoman)
Guardsmen in Attendance:
Nathan Algren (Recruit)

Myself and Nathan set out on a patrol of Cove and all was clear.. Until we saw some suspicious men (Who ran away too quickly to get sketches).. We ran back to the barracks to report on the news, and myself, Nathan and Darath went back to check the city out again. No traces were found, to Darath's annoyance.
But we were soon to be called back!

Signed: Watchwoman, Kelly Sanderson.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 29, 2006, 01:09:46 am »

Back to Cove City

Attending Guardsmen:
Kelly (Watchwoman)
Nathan Algren (Recruit)

Vlad sent me and Nathan back on a second patrol of the City, and we yet again found nothing...

Until we heard that HUGE explosion. The patrol had ended, and we ran for it to see where it had come from!

Signed: Watchwoman Kelly Sanderson

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 29, 2006, 01:27:14 am »

Regarding Recruit Matthew's report on the graveyard patrol...

As he forgot, I shall confirm that the guardsmen in attendance were as follows:
Matthew (Recruit)
Kelly (Watchman)
Nathan Algren (Recruit)

Signed: Watchwoman, Kelly Sanderson

John Dell:

John Dell:
Nathan Algren
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 29, 2006, 06:21:57 pm »

Patrol To Altmere an' a Sentry at Altmere

Lead by: Vincent Redfield (Junior Dragoon)

Attended: Drake Reilly (Guardsman Recruit)
                Nathen Algren (Guardsman Recruit)

We se' off on the patrol to Altmere, all was well, jus' a couple o' harpy's. We arrived a' Altmere an' Vincent told me an' Drake to go get some hides from the nearby bears, after we 'ad done tha' we 'ad 155 hides in fron' o' us.. Bi' much don't yer think? *Grins* Anyway, we quickly se' ter work on buildin the wall, durin' the sentry nothin' of any interest happened, jus' a few timber wolves came walkin by.. so we packed up an' 'ad a race back ter the barracks, how Vincent bea' us there i'll never know.. *Grins*

Signed
Nathan Algen
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 29, 2006, 06:33:22 pm »

Lead by: Kyte, Watchman
Attended by: Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit

A standard patrol of the old-city portion of Cove was undertaken by Watchman Kyte, assisted by myself.

A member of the healers' guild was found loitering in the lighthouse, and we graciously let him off with a warning. We inspected the local arms dealer, making sure that their wares had not been sold to any unsuitable persons. We checked in with the the bankers and were pleased to find they had no problems to report. The Farmers' Market was inspected and everything found to be in order.  Finally, the healers' noted they had been busy as of late, but nothing out of the ordinary.
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 29, 2006, 09:59:59 pm »

Lead by: Kelly, Watchman
Attended by:
Damion Redwrath, Guardsman Recruit
Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit
Nathan Algren, Guardsman Recruit
Hoagie, Junior Dragoon

Watchman Kelly oversaw an intense night-time examination of the old-city at roughly 10:00 GMT today. Despite the presence of Britain Guardsman within Cove's borders, the interior was safe and sound. We were split up and searched the residences and buisiness one structure at a time. The citizens were winding down for the day, some preparing for bed. A few complained we were too invasive, but when it comes to the protection of Cove's people, we must be thorough. Kelly's leadership saw that the patrol was carried out with precision and rapidity.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:11:30 pm by Drake Reilly » Logged
userjosh5368
« Reply #401 on: June 29, 2006, 11:51:01 pm »

Patrol to Altmere and back

Lead:- Regular Grenadier Vlad

Attended:- Nathan Algren

We wrapped up the road killing all hostiles and quickly returend to cove aye was fast but deadly to the scurge that goes through these lands

Signed
vlad
Lucian/Deveriath
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 30, 2006, 09:10:42 pm »

Patrol to the Cemetary

Cove, for once, seemes to have grown quiet tonight. However, there is an old saying that goes something like this: 'Beware the peace, as a storm shall follow.' And so, taking this bit of wisdom to heart, I decided to make my way towards the cemetary. Over the past several weeks I have been treking every which way through the forest, as to memorize each detail. It is my belief that such knowledge will come in handy if ever an enemy should attack. This time, I headed along the coast, and hooked around Altmere road, circling around the cemetary and striking from the east.

I spent quite some time quarreling with the skeletons, zombies and ghouls. After barely defeating a lich, I decided that this patrol would come to an end, and so I returned to Cove's Gates, to make sure they were secure.

I collected 7,000 gold upon this Area Patrol.

Signed,

Alaric, Guardsman Recruit

Live one's life so that it is worthy of respect and honor.
userjosh5368
« Reply #403 on: June 30, 2006, 09:42:29 pm »

Lead:-Regular Grenadier Vlad

Attended:-
Junior Dragoon Hoagie
Guardsmen recruit Alaric Stormcrow
Guardsmen recruit Drake Reilly

We headed to covetous Mines as Erik wishes it as usual it is clear apart from a Loyalist spy who met his end and a few abomination's monsters and so forth.
Apart from that all is well.

Signed
Vlad

Nathan Algren
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2006, 11:46:16 pm »

Patrol to Altmere

Guardsman attended..
Nathan Algren - Guardsman Recruit

Well all was quie' at the barracks an' everyone was asleep, so i decided to do a patrol down ter Altmere, all was quiet along the road untill an ugly troll crawled out of the tree's!

I hastily deal' with 'im and 'e fell to the floor with a final breath...

All was quie' after tha', even at Altmere..

So i 'eaded back 'ome ter the barracks knowing tha' the road to Altmere was a safer place for the time bein'!

Signed
Nathan Algren
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length