Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 10:58:49 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 297476 times)
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: October 07, 2006, 12:49:22 am »

Patrol to the Orc Fort – 20:30 GMT, Friday, 6th October 2006

Attendance Roster:

* Desmond Krieger, Watchman (Leading)
* Nathaniel Boyd, Guardsman Recruit

Recruit Boyd fancied a patrol, so I offered to tag along and keep an eye on him. For his first patrol, we simply marched to the Orc Fort and thinned out their numbers somewhat. However, I declared the primary objective to slay a total of three orc brutes, and that we did! First fighting through the hordes of 'grunts'; as we neared the docks, the towering brutes could be seen. Engaging them swiftly, Nate and myself eventually took them down, after pulling back briefly to resupply.

Gold Collected: 11,324

D. Krieger,
Watchman

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 07, 2006, 02:02:48 am »

Leader: Hoagie, Regular Dragoon

Attendees: Flinaria Trix, Watchman

We traveled to the Vesper crossroads to check the roads were safe. On the way we encountered a bothersome spider which I spat on when it died. Also two trolls and a skeleton which were quickly disposed of. Aside from that the roads were pretty clear. So we traveled back home to the barracks.

Claire/Mikaela
Guest Of Cove

Salut!

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 07, 2006, 08:11:44 pm »

Patrol of Cove Graveyard - 7:40pm GMT, Saturday 7/10/06

*To keep the undead in their graves.
*Led by  Nathaniel Boyd, Guardsman Recruit, And Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit
*Nathaniel Boyd, Guardsman Recruit
  Desmond Krieger, Watchman
  Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit

The Liches attempted to knock us out at first, but we killed them and their minions succesfully after!

Claire/Mikaela
Guest Of Cove

Salut!

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 07, 2006, 08:17:45 pm »

Patrol of Covetous - 8:15pm GMT, Saturday 7/10/06

*Keeping the beasts at bay.
*Led by Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit And Desmond Krieger, Watchman
*Led by Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit
  Desmond Krieger, Watchman
  Nathaniel Boyd, Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:30:52 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 08, 2006, 11:24:36 pm »

Patrol of the Graveyard - Saturday 7th October

Led by: Roland Dagorian, Templi Squire

Attended by:

Conan Darkmoon, Junior Guardsman
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout
Mikaela, Guardsman Recruit

Due to a lack of volunteers willing to do the Lord's work, the crusade against the ophidians was postponed.  Instead we destroyed some abominations in the graveyeard.

In Nomini Deus,

Roland Dagorian
Templi Squire
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 09, 2006, 04:21:50 pm »

Patrol of Cove Town – 13:00 GMT, Monday, 9th October 2006

Attendance Roster:
* Desmond Krieger (Leading)
* Flina Trix, Watchman

Nay many folk awake, and little activity in the Baronship, so Watchman Trix and myself conducted a patrol of Cove town, and then on to Altmere. I can't say we could have timed it better. Upon questioning a woman in the north of town by the fields, she claimed that an ogre was stealing our crops! And right enough, there it was, stuffing its face like. I gave it an almighty whack, and down it went. Cove was safe!

But Altmere was nay! Marching to the  Altmere outpost, we encountered a headless beast, and a troll, who had nay doubt been terrorising folk using the Baron's roads! Then, as we searched the outpost, there was another headless beast, in amongst the sleeping quarters! Good job we went on this patrol, I says.

A good, well-timed patrol - and very successful!

D. Krieger,
Watchman

Tyrael
Diciplined Soldier
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

The Baron's Own

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 09, 2006, 08:07:11 pm »

Hoagie, Officer Cadet (Dragoon) leading
Joey, Senior Dragoon
Flina Trix, Watchman
Tyrael Styx, Recruit Guardsman

Weh were told that there was a suspicious figure wandering in cove, so Hoagie decided tha' weh should do a patrol ter find tha' bugga!  Weh searched and searched all around cove..  Then tha's when hoagie struck a pose and with justice glinting in his eyes and said "There he is!"  What he motioned too was a headless one.. Weh were on hot persuit then!! Weh chased after the bugga Then all o' a sudden He transformed inter some sorta mighteh morph'en Giant Spider!! Tha' is when Flina hit it on the head with her Giant metal club and killed it instantleh.. After tha' we decided ter head home..

*~Signed~*
       Tyrael Styx, Recruit Guardsman

DelZar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 10, 2006, 06:17:15 pm »

Patrol to the Grave Yard and Orc Fort

To keep Cove safe.

Led by, Watchman: Flina Trix

Attended by:

Officer Cadet: Hoagie
Regular Dragoon: Kurt
Watchman Del'Zar

We gathered at the Barracks and was told to line up by Watchman: Flina Trix. She then told us to ready our selves for a Patrol to the Grave Yard. We then headed to the graveyard and then took down several Deadites there.

As we were leaving Regular Dragoon: Kurt mentioned that he rememberd when Patrols offered a Challenge, So Flina then headed us to the Orc Fort. But before we got there we were ordered to remove our Armour. After all the armour was removed we then headed to the orc. We got there and were met with a small force all at once. we then headed inside where all 'ell broke loose. I had to run out to heal up and pick up all that fell to the Orc Brute.

That Watchman: Flina be a mad lass.

Signed Watchman: Del'Zar

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 10, 2006, 11:35:35 pm »

My apprentice, Watchman Flina Trix lead both me and Ira Sanguistisomethingorother on a patrol to Altmere.

As we headed up in that direction, we spied a Deadite, which fled as soon as it saw us. Chasing it all the way up to the outpost, we finally lost its trail.

We made up for this by heading to the Graveyard and cleared it out, tackling two Liches before heading home.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 26, 2006, 08:43:28 pm »

Patrol through Cove

Leading: Flina Trix, Junior Guardsman

Attending: Conan Darkoon, Junior Guardsman
                   Sherri Lanai, Recruit

Flina called a patrol and we went all around cove looking for trouble, other than the obvious problem with Rabid Animals roamings the streets everything seemed to be doing just fine. 

Signed, *Conan Darkmoon*
Brent
« Reply #505 on: October 28, 2006, 10:43:17 am »

Late night patrol to the grave yard

Led by. Regular Grenadier: Demarian Tel'var

Attended by: Guardsman Recruit: Brent

I went to the Barracks where I met up with Regular Grenadier Demarian, I saluted and he then asked if I was up for a patrol.

We then set out to make our way to the grave yard, As we got there, There was nothing in sight, so we made our way in to see what was going on for there was always something in the Grave Yard.

As soon as we entered we were taken by surprise. Dead creature came out from no where, thay appeared from thin air. We fought hard and finally taking them down we were almost exhausted from the surprise attack. After a while we were victorious against the first wave of them.

As we made our way forth we were once again surprised by the second wave. We had to split up so that we would not get cornered all in one place and to lesson their numbers. We tripped a few times, but was quick to get up and contenue the fight for we had no chioce at this moment but to fight. This time for every one we felled another would take its place, One after another we were forced to move and not stay in one spot to keep from getting surrounded.

We then headed out and made our way back to the Barracks where I was then Dissmissed.

*Signed* Guardsman Recruit: Brent
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 29, 2006, 06:20:18 pm »

Patrol to the Orc fort

Mission:
Clear out the orc presence in front of the fort.

Outcome:
Deciding to give the orcs a real surprise, I sneaked almost all the way to the walls and attacked them from the flank...Maybe up to twenty orcs and one of they're captains were slain, as well as a couple of shamans.

*Signed*
Guardsman Recruit Curulhach

« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 11:15:47 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 30, 2006, 06:14:33 pm »

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 02, 2006, 09:17:26 pm »

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:15:18 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Rebecca - The Swaggers Inn.
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 09, 2006, 04:47:55 am »

Report; One woman patrolling the Forrest and the shore north of the Barracks.

Beeing on the Nightwatch can be pretty dull, specially when you can't find others. But I guess, it's part of the job - Beeing able to entertain yourself.

I remember, what Ma'am Trix did, when she took me out for a patrol in Cove and the Shire.
Following, what she did, I went down to Cove and spoke with a woman near the gates.
According to her, there had been some disturbing activity.
Firsty to the South of Cove. The Civvie told me about that there had been spottede Zombies near the
Mountain and like that wasen't enough, there was the Water Elementals just north of the Barracks.
I promised her, that I would try my best to make it more safe for them as she seemed concerned.

So.. Off I went..

After a while, bashing those things! I decided to head back to the Barracks and then write it down - Mostly so the Officers can see, that us Recruit's ain't sleeping on duty.

*Signed in fast handwriteing*

Sherri Lanai,
Guardsman Recruit.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 09:30:11 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length