Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:43:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 316149 times)
Odenetheus
Maestro
Covian Regular

Kill! Maim! Burn!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: January 21, 2007, 05:01:47 pm »

Leading:
Delcarakdur

Attending
Hito
Scott

- - -

Junior guardsman Delcarakdur led a small patrol to the orc fort, in order to check on its ever-growing population, and to exert a small populative decrease.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 04:57:36 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 21, 2007, 10:12:39 pm »

Leading:   Damalar, Junior Scout
Attended: Mela Arkay, Sergeant of Light Comppany
                           Erik Arkay, Senior Guardsman
                           Keiran Vale, Guardsman recruit

I led these men, and woman, to patrol. Our target was Orc fort. I had heard disturping news that orc's had started to multiply again. So we went there and cleaned the fort from any orc on sight. These men, woman, fought well and obeyed orders instantly. Result of the patrol dozens of dead orcs and nearly 10,000 crowns. Erik too 3,000 and rest went to Scout coffers.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 22, 2007, 02:00:11 am »

Leading:
Hoagie, Captain
Attending:
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Keiran Vale, Poo Guardsman Recruit

A short patrol to Altmere. Found a particularly ugly ogre.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 22, 2007, 02:01:56 am »

In Attendance:
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon - Leader
Keiran Vale, Guardsman Recruit

We went to Cove first of all questioned the towns folk and tried to find out if all was alright. A couple of bandits were hanging around the lighthouse but we quickly disposed of them!

We then head towards the graveyard and sent some undead back to the grave. All is well all is good.

- Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon.

Darath Mithar
Grunter Extrodinare
Cove Command
Covian Legend

*Grunts*

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 24, 2007, 06:40:07 pm »

24/01/07

Altemere and Coveshire patrol

Leading: Officer Cadet Mithar
Attending: Recruit John

Took the recruit around some of the more notable locations in Covershire and Altmere. A number of Ogres, apparently waiting to ambush passing caravans, were disposed of.

*Signed*

Mithar

Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 27, 2007, 06:43:36 pm »

Well i were sat in the baracks when Mr Dalamar did tell me to line up outside.  Making my way outside i discovered i WAS the line! looking around i waited patiently and presently was joined by Mr Arkay.  We waited a few more minutes before setting out towards Altemer

At the outpost we did question a strange fellow before heading on down towards the graveyard.

Having secured the graveyard we did continue back to the baracks.  Whilst we traveled Mr Dalamar orded us to spread out but keep in sight of each other.  Upon returning to the baracks he did question us as to why.

Finally having covered all points were were congratulated on our work and dismissed.

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 27, 2007, 09:11:37 pm »

Well upon returning from recruiting in britan we had a new recruit so i decided to head to them orcs south of our fair town to ensure they were nay getting to many and thinking of invading us again, and incidentaly raising some gold for me promotion requierments.

Well it were a while to gather folks but eventually we had enough to make a good job of it and set out, there were Jake Hughes, Mr Hoagie, Mr Dell, MissYan, and Mr Regdar

We headed out and soon engaged the foe. there were no set battles in this war the enemy had no such organisation, the whole thing was just one ongoing struggle and running skirmish but not a one person fell to Orcish blades.

Eventually with the fort deserted we headed for home. and upon gathering together the gold we had gathered found the amount to be 10928 crowns. a nice number and just enough to nicly cover the requierments for me promotion so i placed it in the Milita coffers happy with the days work.

Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 28, 2007, 04:45:17 pm »

Well it was a quiet afternoon so i said to Mr Hoagiei was thinking of going to hit something.  Well before i knew what were happening we were at the Orcs camp south of Cove with Mr Demarian Tel'var and Mr Erik Arkay.

We soon stormed in and started beating those orcs.  we battled hard and they sent Brute after brute against us but they might as well have been waves against our rocks!

After we had cleared the encampment we headed back and found we had gathered 12980 crowns!

A nice days work indeed.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 12:43:17 pm by Darath Mithar » Logged

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 29, 2007, 01:28:31 am »

Leading: Salidin
Attending: Perrin

A quick search of each area. Several pesky vermin slain in the process.

*Signed*
Perrin Stonespear, Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:35:33 am by Perrin » Logged

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 30, 2007, 02:45:53 am »

Leading:

Attendees:
Keiran Vale, Watchman

After the hunt I took Keiran to Cove to give it one last check before I went to bed, the town itself was alright until we reached the lighthouse! A troll was looming but it was quickly taken down by my mace and his bow.

Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2007, 12:37:06 am »

Patrol of Graveyard and surrounding area

Leading:
  Eve
Attending:
  Hoagie
  Perrin

Bandits had been spotted South of the graveyard so our patrol was dispatched to investigate. Stopping by the graveyard on the way we quickly dispatched a number of undead.

Heading further South we came across a shallow grave in a clearing. A victim of the bandits perhaps? We respectfully left the grave alone, as there is no reason to disturb the dead ( as long as they arent shambling about ).

Of the bandits there was no sign, most likely saw us coming and ran for their lives.

*Signed*
Perrin Stonespear, Guardsman Recruit

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2007, 03:35:56 pm »

Leading: Dalamar, Junior Scout
Attending: Perrin, Guardsman Recruit
                Smudrud, Guardsman Recruit

I led these two lads to patrol our northern boarder and clean it from any bandits and mosters that crossed paths with us. Both did well and obeyed all given orders.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Junior Scout

Regdar Le Faye
Everybody loves Regdar!!!..... Right?
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Drunk AND Clumsy - watch out for fumbled swords.

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2007, 09:15:13 am »

Patrol of Cove, The Grave Yard, and Altmere
03/02/07
8:30am

Leading:

Regdar, Junior Guardsman.

Attending:

Perrin, Guardsman Recruit.

Being the only two in the barracks, who weren't fast asleep, I took Perrin out on a patrol of Cove, the Grave Yard, and then to Altmere. Nothing to report except an ogre or two, which were quickly defeated.

*Signed*
Junior Guardsman,
Regdar
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 09:23:14 am by Regdar » Logged
Aerlyn Talaviir
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2007, 04:28:22 pm »

Patrol to cover the town of Cove, including Docks, Lighthouse, and surrounding area after reports of shady characters and cargo appearing and disappearing.

Led by
Perrin, Guardsman Recruit

Attended by
Aerlyn Talaviir, Guardsman Recruit
Max, Guardsman Recruit

After returning to the Barracks after a little visit to Vesper *coughs* Perrin informed me of local reports that shady characters were being spotted around Cove and that cargo of a suspicious nature was being discovered. We decided to not only look into this matter ourselves, but also take the time to initiate the Baronships newest Recruit, Max, into the ways of a Guardsman.

We taught him a few simple commands about forming up both in a line and tactically, how to handle weapons and armour and effective ways of communication. After he seemed competent in these skills we left for Cove with Max in the middle of myself and Perrin, just to be on the safe side.

We entered Cove with no problems and spoke to a few citizens who told us that a few moons ago something suspicious had been happening at the docks but nothing more. Acting on this we searched the Docks thoroughly and found nothing. We then searched the Lighthouse to the Northwest and found nothing that indicated anything suspicious or out of character.
Either these suspicious characters had left Cove or were pretty good at covering up their tracks...

Just to be certain, myself Perrin and Max split up and searched each and every house in Cove and again found nothing. Having come up with no evidence we decided to leave Cove and patrol the surrounding area around Cove and the Barracks.
Our search took only a few hours and barely anything stirred, except for a few vile sewer rats and a Headless One on the Northern Peninsula. It seemed too quiet to me and Perrin so we checked the Sawmill and decided to also check the Wall, which is in need of dire repair.

We returned to the Barracks just after nightfall and still nothing stirred, which is strangely odd to me but at least we didnt lose a Recruit on his first night in the Baronship!

We were dismissed by Perrin and congratulated on a patrol well done.

Nothing else to report.

*signed*

Aerlyn Talaviir
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2007, 02:36:55 pm »

Led by Aerlyn Talaviir, Guardsman Recruit

Attended by Sir John, Guardsman Recruit

After gathering supplies I returned to the barracks and saw Sir John just wandering about. I decided that as it was quiet, it would be a great time to practice Combat Orders.

I decided a patrol to Vesper and back would allow us plenty of time and space to work on Orders, and also give us the chance to check up on the Vesper scum.

After going through basic Line commands with Sir John, we headed Southeast and skirted by the graveyard. Several skeletons, Mongbats, Ogres and a Troll were encountered along the way but we comfortably handled thse threats.

We continued Southeast until we reached the coast and kept off the roads, I didnt know if Vesper had set up patrols or sentries and didnt liken to reckon the outcome of a serious battle with any of them just yet.

We reached the coast with no trouble and followed it until we reached what looked like the main Barracks of Vesper. Only two Militia Watchmen were present, but they were asleep so me and Sir John carefully snuck in and had a look around. It was deserted and looked new and undisturbed. Having found nothing of interest we left.

Sir John then noted another building next to the Barracks and we investigated. It looked very much like the main treasury and stock room, with Holding Cells on the lower floor - they had cells with beds in! I tell you they're soft as muck those Vesper lot!
After another quick search, again this building was deserted, we left before anyone returned and made a safe return to the Barracks.

*Signed*

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length