Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:44:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 296436 times)
James
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2005, 03:28:31 pm »

Lead By
Judus Deibeau

Attended
Kal ShadowHand
James
Hoagie

marchd across ti cove, everything seemd fine there so we decided ti check out the graveyard, once we recd there we 'greeted by a few of the locals there, no match fer us tho, after that we marchd back ti the barracks!
Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2005, 01:10:06 am »

20th December, forgot time...

Attending:
Lots of guardsmen, didn't catch a single name

While this may nay count as a report, I suppose its really important we keep track of what happens in the shire so I'll file it as a report of a patrol, after a training session four Kaldorians was found outside our barracks. Eventually we managed to push them back, but it was hard with all the ale they were throwing on us...or... me. Arr!! But after two or three of them had fallen we got one left! And guess how we managed to drive the ant off the shire?! Arrrr! Doing it the Grenadier way of course! Removing his leggings, and letting Rupert thank them for the ale they brought...

Gregor Eason
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2005, 05:50:23 am »

Patrol of Desert Compassion - 9pm GMT, Tuesday, 20/12/05
Maintaining the clear of monsters around the Shrine.
Led by Joey Lanai, Corporal.
* Drachir, Officer Cadet
* Althalus, Senior Guardsman
* James, Guardsman Recruit
- Armand D'Orleon, Mercenary
- Captain Kilgor, Vesper Militia
- Nils Twothumb, Vesper Veteran

Road Patrol - 9.15pm GMT, Tuesday, 20/12/05
Patrolling the road up to Yew.
Led by Joey Lanai, Corporal.
* Drachir, Officer Cadet
* Althalus, Senior Guardsman
* James, Guardsman Recruit
- Armand D'Orleon, Mercenary
- Captain Kilgor, Vesper Militia
- Nils Twothumb, Vesper Veteran

Road Patrol - 9pm GMT, Tuesday, 20/12/05
Patrolling the road up to Yew.
Led by Erik Arkay, Sergeant.
* Vince Valentine, Officer Cadet.
* Kas Valentine, Junior Guardsman
* Rupert Ridir, Junior Guardsman
* Bayne, Guardsman Recruit
- Elliot Heath, Knight Hospitallers

Patrol of Wind Mountainpasses - 9.15pm GMT, Tuesday, 20/12/05
Clearing out what Ants could be found.
Led by Erik Arkay, Sergeant.
* Vince Valentine, Officer Cadet.
* Kas Valentine, Junior Guardsman
* Rupert Ridir, Junior Guardsman
* Bayne, Guardsman Recruit
- Elliot Heath, Knight Hospitallers

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2005, 08:17:29 pm »

Patrol of the Orc Fort-- 22/12/05, 1900GMT
Tot keep them at Bay
Leader of Patrol, Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Attended by:
*Officer Cadet: Vince Valentine
*Regular Guardsman: Judas Deibeau
*Junior Guardsman: Anari
*Guardsman Recruit: Seamus

While waiting at the barracks to hold my training for the recruits, Cadet Valentine, Junior Anari, and Senior Gry came up. I told them I was awaiting the arrival of the recruit so i could train them in the art of Cross healing whilst in FORMATION.

Well the hour came by and no recruit except Recruit: Seamus so I told them that we will just do a patrol instead. I them foprmed a tactical circle with them and we headed out to the Orc Fort. When we got there it was to be expected, We were greated in the manner of any orc would great any unwanted visitor. We engaged them and was plowing through them like a boat in water.

We went forward showing these Orcs that Cove belonged to the Coveians and not them. These Orcs was so scared that it seemed that they forgot how to wielt the Cruel weapons they possessed for hitting them was very easy and the hiot from them was very week. The Brute that came up on use was proof of that, He fell like a rock falling off a Cliff.

We went to the docks and seen that it was secured and cleaned out then headed back into the fort it's self to find that they had gathered a few in numbers to meet us again. We them formed and took them out like the butcher takes out the entrails before he butchers his meat.

We then came up on another one of them Brutes and then we hacked it down like a Lumberjack would a tree.

Quite easy if you ask me. After awhile longer I then Ordered the men back to the Barracks.

We collected a small amount of coins but the coins was not what we went there for, We wanted to make sure they still got the message of not to return to the city.

*Signed*
       Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 03:30:29 pm by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2005, 05:50:48 am »

Patrol: the Town of Cove

Led by:

Hoagie, Junior Guardsman

Accompanied by:

Aeron, Guardsman Recruit
Dias Redd, Guardsman Recruit
Garak Nightchill, Guardsman Recruit

We patrolled the Town, all was quiet and there was nothing to report.  Recruit Aeron claimed a Yewish invasion army was in the town and he killed them all including Klion D'Gar and thus was now ruler of Yew.  Since we were still at war with Yew this meant that Aeron was in fact an enemy.  Either that or he was lying since the other Recruit could not remember any Yewians.  Either way, Recruit Aeron deserved a kicking which was delivered during his failed attempt to disarm one of us. 

Signed,

Garak Nightchill
Guardsman Recruit
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2005, 06:41:00 pm »

Guardsmen attending

Nicholi                    Guardsman recruit
Marie le blanc         Watchman
Hoagie                    Juinor guardsman   (leading)
Vince Valentine       Officer Cadet

A patrol to the graveyard te check up on th' undead activity

*signed*
        Vince valentine
         Officer Cadet

Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #231 on: December 24, 2005, 07:26:31 am »

Patrol: To the city of Cove

Attending:
Nicholi, Guardsman Recruit [leading]
Dias Redd, Guardsman Recruit

A patrol to the city of Cove, to make sure nothing "fishy" was going on. All seemed calm, We went through the city gate making sure none of those damned Undead sods were hiding inside. We found nothing out of the usual.

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Guardsman Recruit
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2005, 09:35:32 am »

Patrolling the Shire 25/12/05   2300 GMT

Maken sure that thar were no Bandits

Lead by, Anari: Junior Guardsman

Guardsmen Atendong:

*Kal ShadowHand: Officer Cadet
*Talpa Europaea: Watchman
*Dias Redd: Guardsman Recruit

After Junior Anari finnished Questioning the Prissoner Sergeant Arkay ordered Anari to set up a patroll and go arond making sure that everything was in order.

We gathered out side of the Barracks whilst Junior set out a few pigeons, to see about getten us more men. We waited for a few minutes then set out. We first went towards the Cove Grave Yard, and once there it was no time before we were greated with the foul beasts that inhabbit the enclosed area. We ran in and went streight to swinging out weapons and knocking anything that crosed out paths.

After a while of clearing the grave yard we then exited the enclose area and headed down towards the Ruins. about half way there we ran into an Oger that was not to happy with out ways of informing him that he wasn't welcome in the Shire, So he just fell dead with FEAR. After seeing that the Shire was now safe we headed to Cove to make sure it was peaceful as it should be, we went through the gates I took it on myself to volentrear to check the North Look out Tower.

After making sure everything was safe in the Tower I then headed back to meet up with the others. I reported my findings to Junior Anari and then waited on the other to return. Once everyone had reported back to Junior Anari we were then Ordered to Force March back to the Barracks, Where once everyone had done so, we were thanked for a good patroll and then Dissmised.

*Signed*
      Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 03:31:06 pm by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2005, 04:10:38 pm »

Due to the recent bandit activity in and around Cove, watchman Ben Radau decided to enlist my help in a series of three patrols.

Bed Radau, Watchman
Bayne, Guard Recruit

The first patrol took us to the town of Cove itself. Outside the gates we discovered a human corpse left naked and with no possessions or even clothes remaining. This was a clear a sign as any to the amount of bandits in the area. Removing the corpse we entered Cove to make sure all was well inside the gates.

On finding the all clear we headed back out into the wilderness towards the border with Vesper, on the second of the three patrols, looking for the culprits of the brutal attack on the citizenship. Scanning the road and surrounding brushland we couldn't find any signs of the bandits but we did come upon an Ogre brute causing trouble; the crack of spellfire and the singing of bowstring soon ended that.

Deciding to look further we headed towards Altmere on the final patrol of the day. More ogres were encountered and quickly slain but still no sign of the bandits. Then suddenly we came across them, fighting over the loot of their most recent victim. On seeing us they charged, clearly giving no regard to our guard status, a big mistake for them. Three burly men came forward only to die in a heap as a hail of arrows and spells came down upon them. A fourth thug, an ugly looking girl, came forward with a terrible screech, cutting Ben with her blade and interupting his spell. She raised her crude shortsword again to finish him but instead fell back, an arrow in her throat.

Having found and killed the bandits we headed back to the barracks, tired from a long day of patrols.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 27, 2005, 05:30:12 am »

Coveian Shire 26/12/05  2300 GMT
Daily patroll

Lead By: Anari: Junior Guardsman

Attended By:

*Erik Arkay: Grenadier Sergeant
*Joey: Corporal
*Hoagie: Junior Guardsman
*Ben Radau: Watchman
*Belaldar Delarzo: Guardsman Recruit

Whilst walking around the Coveian shire I headed to the Barracks ta see ef em Guardsman ever showed up. When I got there I met up with Junior Anari and asked ef he had any orders fer me, He then told me that he was forming a patroll and that he just releast some note carriing Pigeons.
As we waited they started showing up so we were ordered to form a line. Once we lined up he then explained the purpose of the patrollthen we headed out.

We made our way to the Local grave yard where we quickly made ready our weapons, We went in and the slaughter begain those who were living humans now forced to walk as the living dead were once again layed to rest. One by one we layed them down till we ruled the grave yard. Being quick with his orders, Junior Anari called for a slow advance To the entrance, But instead he had Watchman Ben open one of them Blue whytchy things and got us back to the Barracks where we were soon dissmissed.

Signed
          Belaldar Delarzo: Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 04:42:33 pm by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2005, 04:04:37 am »

Patrol: to the Orc Fort

Lead by:
Anari

Attending:
Nicholi
Dias Redd
Kal ShadowHand

Anari took us out to the old orc fort te smash the little buggers to the ground. We slew many, including a few of their Brutes.

[OOC] http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssorc29em.jpg [/OOC]

We gathered a large sum of gold crowns and everyone donated their share to the Coffers.
 [OOC] http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssorc33ls.jpg [/OOC]

*Signed*
Nicholi Ravnthorn
Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 04:08:47 am by Nicholi Ravnthorn » Logged
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 29, 2005, 05:53:12 pm »

Patrol to the orc fort.

Leader: Tom Sendrich, Junior
Attending: Joey, Corprol
                 Drachir, Officer cadet
                 Cor'ari ta, Junior Scout

Just a quick patrol around the orc fort, not much to report. No injuries.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2005, 10:25:32 pm »

Grenadier patrol to cleanse 'em orcs!

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Regular Grenadier (leading)
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Officer Cadet

I bumped in to Vince at the barracks and we headed of to bash 'em orcs that make such a nuisance of 'emselves.

We force marched to just outside their fort, we checked our gear, armed up and laid into 'em. We cut our way through them, deep into the fortress.

We must have despatched scores of 'em into the abyss and I stopped countin' after we had slain five of 'em big brute orcs!

A fine display of killin', discipline and tactics by us Grenadiers if I does say so meself! *grins*
I love the smell of conflag' in the morning!

After we could carry nay more loot we headed back to barracks double quick and I dismissed Vince as 'e had other duties to attend to.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Regular Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2005, 10:57:01 pm »

Patrol ter Altmere

Led By: Jenifer Feather, Junior Scout

Present: Dias Redd, Recruit

Went to Altmere place was deserted, checked the shire around and also deserted, was quiet a little too quiet..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2005, 02:01:56 pm »

Patrol to the grave yard.

Leader: Thomas "Tom" Sendrich

Attended: Jennifer Feather, Junior Scout
                 Kal ShadowHand, Officer Cadet

No' much ta repor'.
Unusual activity, Lo's of deadies, an' strangly... an undead Llama.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length