Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:45:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 297499 times)
Bayne
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 05, 2005, 11:13:01 pm »

Patrol to the Outpost:

Guardsmen Attending:
-Judas Deibeau (Leading)
-Bearon

"Bearon went with Judas on patrol to the outpost. Outpost was empty but brigands had camp nearby, Judas and Bearon smashed their heads for Cove!

We then go back to barracks to rest from the day's Glorious Battle!"

*signed with an X*

Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2005, 07:27:52 pm »

1845 Wednesday, 7th December 2005: Patrol of the shire.

Attending:
Talpa Europaea, Watchman
Constantius, Recruit
Bayne, Recruit

We began our patrol by travelling to the Covian gate.  Once there I ordered the two recruits inside to establish the town was peaceful.  They returned within minutes to inform me all was well, so I decided we should continue out patrol of the shire by making a trip to the cemetery.  The restless dead are always crowding that cemetery, so i thought it prudent to give them some more breathing space...

As we travelled there I caught Recruit Constantius drinking from a bottle of wine.  He assured me he was not drunk and would not be a liability.  He lied.  All of us fell to the first lich we encountered, but a friendly healer tended our wounds and we returned to the cemetery (albeit avoiding the lich) and put to rest some of the less dangerous denizens of the graveyard. 

*Signed*
                Talpa Europaea

Constantius
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2005, 02:37:24 pm »

Attending:
Delcaraktur, Junior Guardsman (Leading)
Constantius, Recruit

We travelled to the Orc Fort, On the way there we met an ogre, which was no opponent for the two of us.
We defeated several Orcs at the Orc Gate, And an Orc Lord Managed to knock me down. Fortunately Delcaraktur, The Junior Guardsman Ended the Orcs miserable life, and helped me up. Deep inside the Orc Cave when we had defeated most of the threats, we noticed the Ground Shaking. An Orc Brute was on the way to us. We Fought bravely, but still both of us got knocked down.  Soon we got up again, and leaded the Brute Out of the Fort where our chances were alot greater, We defeated the Orc Brute, And some of his companions.

*Signed*

Constantius

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 09, 2005, 04:57:05 pm »

Patrol to the orc fort

Guardsmen attending
Nicholi     Guardsman recruit
Vince Valentine    Regular grenadier (leading)

A patrol te th' orc fort te keep th' smelly sods numbers down. We met a couple o' nice folk
there who were doin' th' same.

*Signed*
            Vince Valentine
          Regular Grenadier

Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 09, 2005, 05:14:13 pm »

* Area Covered - Time, Day, Date of Patrol
Cove town and the orc fort,16:30GMT,9/12/05

* Purpose of Patrol if possible
Tae make sure the town was secure

* Squad Leader (Your Name, Rank)
Judas Deibeau Junior Guardsman

* Guardsmen in Attendance (Including Name, Rank)
And then include ye main stories, and so forth.
Recruits Nicholi and Constantius

I lined the two recruits up along wae another fellow Covian who was willing to help out, We set off for the centre of town and I instructed the men to check some key points fur any wrong doings

We then set off fur the Orc fort where we heard the Orcs had became upset and were about to plunder the Covian farms and destroy crusial crops, We dealt with all the buggers that were out of order and Headed home

Signed
                                                    Judas Deibeau
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2005, 03:52:50 am »

Patrol of the Orc Fort:

Lead by:
Junior Guardsman, Kurt

Attended:
Guardsman Recruit, Nicholi

Took Nicholi to the orc fort and we slew many.  The orcs did not have a chance we killed two of their brutes, and stole ones head.  After slaying the brutes the rest was easy, we took on almost the whole fort by ourselves.

*Signed*

Kurt, Junior Guardsmen

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2005, 06:02:03 pm »

Graveyard Patrol:

Lead by:
Junior Guardsman, Kurt

Attended:
Regular Grenadier, Vince Valentine

This morning Vince and I went on a patrol to put them sorry undead back in their graves.  The patrol was supremely successful neither of us were knocked, and we cleansed the graveyard of the undead.

*Signed*

Kurt, Junior Guardsman

« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:05:37 pm by Kurt/Markus » Logged
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2005, 06:05:18 pm »

Patrol of Orc Fort:

Lead by:
Junior Guardsman, Kurt

Attended:
Regular Grenadier, Vince Valentine

After we slaughtered the deadites in the forest we decided to storm the orc fort.  So me and Vince ran in only to have all the orcs in the fort to attack us.

We fought valiantly against the horde slaying many, and yet no matter how many orcs came we managed to kill them all.  We looked about and smirked seeing the bodys of orcs lieing dead on the now red hot floor.

*Signed*

Junior Guardsman, Kurt
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:15:39 pm by Kurt/Markus » Logged
Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2005, 07:50:15 pm »

1910 Friday, 10th December 2005: Patrol of the shire.

Attending:
Hoagie (Patrol Leader)
Thomas Sendrich
Kal ShadowHand
Talpa Europaea, Watchman
Constantius, Recruit

I woke from the barracks and my first task of the day was questioning an elf about why he murdered a civilian that was chained and screaming for help nearby.  He claimed that she was a spy, and in a true condescending elven way he tried informing me that us humans would not understand.

A few of us were left outside the barracks as the elf departed, so we decided to make a patrol of the Shire.  The first stop was the town of Cove.  Kal and the recruit were sent to make sure the northern section of the town was clear, whilst Hoagie and I investigated the southern side.  All was quiet except for some warriors with swords drawn, who were warned to lower their weapons or put them to good use and join the militia.

The group met up once more and forced march to the graveyard to lay some undead creatures to rest.  We battled our way directly to the main crypt and back, before returning once more to the barracks.

*Signed* Talpa Europaea

Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 11, 2005, 09:18:05 pm »

11th December 20:30 PM Patrol to Altmere and round'about
Attending Guards:

Judas Deibeau, Regular
Rupert Ridir, Junior
Bayne, Recruit
Constantius, Recruit
Fabien, Recruit

T'was after a lovely promotion parade we decided ter kill some time before the training session would begin. With proud we marc'ed up against the Altmere outpost, took down any evil sighted monster on the road. Upon arriving at the outpost we spotted something strange, a human corpse was laying in the gutter, staring up at us with his cold stare. Judas shrugged it off as a bandit corpse but I wasn't so sure...and I was to be proved right eventually.

We secured the outpost, checked every corner, bed and roof for anything suspicious or wrong, when we found nothing, we decided to continue towards the mountains. We walked and took down a few giants marcing the forest before arriving at the mountainfoot. We followed the mountain for some time and then broke off it into the forest and towards the northern coastline.

After a few more minutes we stumbled around and back into "the forest" as Judas called it, nay knowing what was up ahead. We got lost. We lost a recruit on the way and we nay found him till we came back to the barracks. But anyway! We found our way back to the road and started to walk south back towards our camp. Judas suddenly felt for running and ran ahead of the rest. Thats when it happened, out of nowhere came an undead warrior and tried to strike me from behind, with a small evasion though, I managed to evade his blow, load an arrow and pierce his legs so he couldn't run. Guess what happened next... *grins*

After we beaten the undead Judas decided to come help us... Arrr...when he found out he was too late he commanded a forced march back to the barracks. Good work everyone! We even managed to make a few coins and get see some unusual happenings...

Constantius
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 12, 2005, 05:29:40 pm »

12th December 17:00 Patrol to the Town of Cove

Attending Guards:

Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman
Constantius, Recruit

We started near the barracks, and headed into the town of Cove. I first checked the southern part of town and then headed for the armorer´s, where i met Junior Guardsman Delcarakdur, He instructed me to go and take a look at the Lighthouse. Everything was clear, and we went to the Covian Gate together.
Constantius
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2005, 01:17:50 pm »

14th December 20.00 Patrol To the Orc Fort

Attending Guards:
Talpa Europea, Watchman
Constantius, Recruit
Alot More people whos names I forgot to write down. Just tell me if you were there if you meet me.

After The Christmas Training, I was attacked by an Orc In the middle of the forest.
I crawl´d back to the Barracks and saw Fellow guardsmen. They had fortunately kill´d the Orc, and had decided to hit The Orc Fort to teach those pansies.

We killed All o the orks in oor way and finally the Big orc Brute Came into our way. We soon had him surrounded and ended his miserable life.

We moved Down to the orc Docks where our Commander Eason was waiting for us.  From There we moved back to the Barracks.
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2005, 08:19:31 pm »

Patroll around cove

Led by: Olchafa "Chaffers" Serpernt
attended: Kas Valentine
                Fabien
                Marie le Blanc

Patroll around cove to see if there is any suspicious goings on....none found..

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2005, 08:29:02 pm »

Patrol and Sentry

Led by:
Drachir, Officer Cadet

Attendees:
Kas Valentine, Watchman
Marie Le Blance, Watchwoman
Cor'Ari Ta, Junior Scout
Fabien, Recruit
Rupert Ridir, Junior Guardsman
Olchafa (Chaffers) Serpernt, Watchman

A patrol led by Chaffers around the Covian Shire, then a Sentry of the Covian Gates.

Towards the end Cor'Ari Ta spotted two people in Cove asking for Taxes, after looking for them a second time with a larger group, Cor came back and told us that they had gone.

The Sentry.

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2005, 04:12:38 pm »

Patroll to Altmere Outpost

Led by: Olchafa "Chaffers" Serpernt

Attended: Jenifer Feather
                 Erick Arkay
                 Kal Shadowhand

Patroll to the altmere outpost to fend off any yewish assault.
We set up a sentry post and went out to check the surrounding area. We found many robbers, some of which fought there way into the outpost itself! They were quickly killed for there stupidity.

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length