Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:04:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Scouts Diary
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Scouts Diary  (Read 13929 times)
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2018, 11:43:58 am »

Sunday, 5th August

I've been avoiding my Love a lot lately... I know the church is spying on me, I just know it. I can't allow that Pickles get dragged in too deep with this shyte. After I've seen what they did to Ilyana... No, Pickles has suffered enough in her life!

Ilyana is slowly recovering. Still eating much, but... I can feel she has changed. She's been crying a lot lately again, when she thinks no one is hearing her... But I always hear her sob... She took off her wedding ring lately and hasn't put it back on. She told me Lucas died on her shard, and I guess, for a while she hoped to see him pop back up here, as he technically never got declared dead here. But he didn't pop up.
He stays away, no trace of his demise. I think Ilyana has given up hope that he will ever return, hence the sobbing.

Love, love, love... It surrounds us all.

Seems like Sherri is single again, I mean, if the rumors were true. Poor Garry got stabbed too many times. Pity. I had high hopes in him. Now he's dead.

Also, someone left me a love letter in my mailbox. I have no bloody idea who it could be, but it's kinda cute.

I don't think it was Pickles sending me that letter. She'd openly confess it anyway. So whoever wrote it, is really barking up the wrong tree.

I am with Pickles. I only want to be with her. Now and forever.

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2018, 03:39:37 pm »

Tuesday, 7th August

Been sneaking around the barracks yesterday and bumped right into Vesperians. Took my bow out and asked them what the bloody hell they want here.
They asked for the Baron or Commander himself. Cheeky bastards! Because I didn't really want to deal with them personally, I went to Sanderson and Morana in the Goblin - they were absolutely wasted - and told them that we got Vesperian company.
My Love sat among them.

So there we sat. Three Vesperians, the Baron, Corporal Sanderson, Adjutant Shadwell, Captain Morana, while Cadet Keres and Regular Kobra guarded the Baron, and my Love Pickles and I kept our eyes on the Vesperians. And on the tasty cheese at times.

They asked us for a meeting on Sunday, and a truce until then. Yeah sure. The Baron sent me off to Vesper again, counting their numbers once more and all that shyte.

So be it. After the meeting, I had a quick talk with Pickles and promised her to return to her. And I gave her a smooch on her mouth, before Sanderson eventually came in. She seemed to drunk when she surprised us that she didn't realize it. Better that way. Although our relationship is not a secret, Sanderson sure doesn't like all this cuddling and smooching on duty...

2x Covian Seal ⚜ Rage of Raaz ⚜ 2x Ribbon of Activity ⚜ Order of Leadership ⚜ The Richter's Crest ⚜ Order of Distinction ⚜ Jhelom Campaign ⚜ Coalition against Undead ⚜ Liberation of Nu'jelm
Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2018, 04:09:18 pm »

Wednesday, 8th August

It's all going south so bloody fast.

So I went to check on Pickles this morning before she's sleeping the whole day again, and I could not help but notice that she was worried. So I asked her for a while what the matter is.

She just said "They got Mischief". Bloody fucking hell! At least Pickles seemed okay, other than her being worried more than usual. In any case, I'm glad she is staying calm... As much as possible.

It didn't take me long on how to find out how Mischief got captured. There is always someone, somewhere, that doesn't keep his mouth shut. And to my surprise, apparently Carolin snitched on her. What the bloody hell?! I thought she was on OUR side! That fucking cunt should better not encounter me, as I will most likely give her a taste of her own medicine! That bitch is done for!

If they have Mischief, that also means that my Love and I are also in danger. So I went to check on Mischief...

Almost no pulse, white eyes... Not responding to anything. In a hurry, I rushed to get Kobra, who was conveniently at the inn.
Dragged him over to the cells, where he took further checks on her.

I don't know what it all was, that he did to treat her, but it may have saved her life. She's still absent, but at least she's slightly responding.

Did the church do this to her? Was it herself? Either way, the templars are pushing too far. Even if she is a wanted criminal, there is no reason for torture unless approved by an army official. Not even the church should have that benefit of doing it! Especially not in the army barracks!

I need to stay around Pickles... They will come after her or me next, I'm sure of it.

Just come, Hugo... I won't make it easy for you.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 10:07:03 pm »

Sunday, 12 August

Just... a few lines tonight. I don't feel so well...

I talked with Carolin yesterday... I asked her what the fecking hell her reason was. And she told me. It was fear. Fear of Death...
She asked me if I ever chose the lesser evil of two evils. And I said yes. With a bit of hesitation, I told her about the time when Pickles got enslaved by the Drows. In some way, offering myself to the Drows was the lesser evil.

I could have chosen to do nothing and let Pickles rot. But I chose to sacrifice myself, just so I can be with her each night, after they finished using us as toys. Holding her, singing to her, literally doing anything so she didn't go insane in that hell.

Carolin, altho touched by my story, was still captured by thoughts of guilt. She betrayed a friend... And it still gnaws on her. I hope she can forgive herself...

And today... During parade... I resigned from my position as Officer Cadet. I need to focus on my protection on Cove. The baron sending me to far away lands all the time does not allow me that. Maybe I can go under his sight for sometime. He might send Keres now. Heh.

I chose Love over Rank. I didn't tell the men at the parade, not in those words. But I could see Pickles knew my reason... While the rest of the Covian army boo'd me and the Baron just flinched rank-pin to the floor... Pickles was patting my back.
Altho it hurts to leave my position as Cadet... It's the best way. Leith and Kobra will do a good job... And Pickles finally got promoted to Arcanist Corporal. You do grand, my Love... You deserve it more than anyone else.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2018, 03:45:38 pm »

Monday, 20th August

I found myself mostly making my nickname as Pickles' Shadow honor... well, being her shadow. The past days, I've been sneaking around, found myself more than once shocking Kobra when I crawled out from under tables, spying on my own men.

I don't do this out of malice, but I always need to be sure what's going on. Find out if there is any potential spy. And of course, I've been around the Arcanist HQ a lot. Being around my beautiful love.

As for yesterday, something beautiful, as well as something terrible happened... First with the terrible...

Poor Ilyana has yet not been released of her "Servant" status of the church. How much longer does he want to keep her? How much more does he want to torture her? While he stopped abusing her physical, he did something far worse to her yesterday.

He ordered her to burn an elven lass. Poor girl... She seemed to be possessed, yes, but... What was it? This seemed to complex for me to understand. The men gathered wood and laid it down at her feet. Ilyana... was handed the torch and she... I saw she hesitated. How could she not? The pyre is the one thing she truly fears. The pyre and Hugo.

I know her as a strong and proud lass. Not when she's around him tho. He broke her. He has her there where he wants her. Why won't you just release her, you perverted feck?!

She threw up after the mass. Doing to that elven lass what she fears and hates most... Ghu... I left her go home, but I checked later on her. Pale, sad, but mute... I think the trauma gnaws deep in her.

But oh well, there were also nice things. I took my Love to the Shire, where I asked the question of all questions. I was so bloody nervous, but I took all my courage and asked her to walk this life as wife and wife. And she did say yes! To be honest, I did not expect that. At all! I mean, I know she loves me, and that she'd do everything for me. But I also know she's a free spirit and I didn't expect her to... Nah... that's dumb. I should not question her decision. Especially not as I like her decision!

She is my eternal love. And we will be married. I still can't believe it, but there are many preparations to be made.

I wanted to let the other guardsmen know, but... After the pyre... And after Sandersons injury because of cannons. Yes... That happened... It didn't feel like the best moment.

But I will let them know. And it will be grand!

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2018, 04:49:15 pm »

Friday, 24th August

So much to do! Preparing the wedding with my Love, fighting Vesperians! Where are the times for a nap?!

First things first: I've never been more happy. Pickles and I will marry. I still can't believe how lucky I am. I got the rings ready, we sent out the invitations. Just got to decide on a place. Cause marrying in or next to the church. No way, sister! Really not intending to be a part of Primus Noctus or worse.

Furthermore, I'll ask good old Shadwell if he'll officiate the wedding... Because again... No church allowed. Also, I have to think of a Best Man or Honor Maid... Who would have thought that avoiding most people around me would sooner or later be bad for me?!

Pickles has chosen Declan as her Bride's Maid. Heh. Fitting.

Tho, I think I was able to make peace with him. I know he still loves her. How could he not? She's the most gorgeous lass and sweetest spirit in Cove. But he accepts that she chose me, which I am really grateful for.
Besides, it's not like I have the right to say no to Pickles about this. If she chooses him as Maids Bride, then so it is.

And just before I came home today, I met with Mischief. Dang... I hoped it wasn't her who left the note in the Shire. But it is... Lets say our meeting wasn't really a pleasant one. She still wants to overthrow the church. Good for her! My concerns currently are tho to keep my Love and myself alive through this war and then marry that beautiful sweetheart of mine.

Mischief told me many annoying things. Many things I did not want to hear. I drank a potion and sneaked away, leaving her there. But before I promised her that I will shoot her and not allow her to interfere with the situation in Cove, and by that, endanger us once more. Pickles and Ilyana do not need to know that Mischief is still alive. Ilyana would just run off to her, greet her with open arms. And Liz? Well, I dunno. She's clever enough to keep her distance to Mischief, but still...

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2018, 01:47:11 pm »

Saturday, 1st September

Two more weeks until the wedding!

I've been so busy lately, preparing everything that I even forgot to attend the last few battles. However, Ilyana said she'll take care of Pickles for me, and apparently, she did. Pickles came home the last two times without even a scratch. Ilyana might even be better at this than I... Hm...

Anyway! The wedding! My love and I have set on a place, and all the invitations were sent out. But well... We tried to keep it small. But each day more and more people learn of the wedding. Someone must have been very talkative! I hope this won't backfire on us...

I even convinced Shadwell to officiate our wedding. We can't really expect the church to do it, really not.

While I'd just go in peace with them at this point, its really their disgust for everything that is not normal in their world that keeps them and us being friends.

Well, so be it. As long as they won't bother me or Pickles, I won't bother them either. Vesper and the undead are more of a threat anyway.

Now I just really need to find a "Best Man"! I keep missing the one I'd like to ask tho... Who'd have thought that years of avoiding making friends would backfire someday!

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2018, 06:31:09 am »

Tuesday, 4th September

The war is over. Cove was victorious, and all people I care for made it out mostly unharmed.

However... The streets if Nu'jelm still reek of blood, sweat and tears. It's a disgusting smell and sight. Corpses of soldiers from all camps, people I knew and served with - dead, piled up and rotting. But this is war. I've seen it before, I will see it again. Avatar may have mercy on their souls, and their families may understand why the sacrificed their life for Cove.

I attended the Mass last Sunday, like, the first in years. I mostly tried to hide behind my Love, trying to seek as little attention as possible. But in hindsight, this was not really difficult. That Footie from Yew, Art Whatshisname, took once again all eyes on him. He rambled something about a carrot he stole. Hugo showed once again what I despise about the church. Slamming his hammer on the defenseless Footie, just because he felt like his confession wasn't worthy to the Avatar? Over and over and over he beat him, until he went unconscious and even more blood covered the streets.

Granted, Art seems a bit dumb and very naive, but is that really a reason to punish someone so badly?

Apparently the carrot belonged to my Love? Or did it? I don't really know sometimes with her. She reminds me of Abi sometimes, just doing her stuff as she goes. It's not that I dislike it, not at all. It makes her seem even more cute and I'm happy she is able to be her old self again to a certain extent. And I wouldn't want her any other way.

Not much more after, the Baron himself honored all attending soldiers with a medal for the war. Well, he just laid mine in my hand and said "Give the medal to whoever that Melior is." Bloody fecking hell, Baron. You only get more senile in your days, do you? Oh well. Doesn't matter. Fame is more up Ilyanas alley anyway. I'm happy as long as I can cuddle with Pickles and do my naps every now and then.

What else did happen? Ah yes! I found a "Best Man"! I asked good old Facey Hoagie if he'd be willing to. Yeah, we might have not a super deep friendship, but who else is there for me? Ilyana said she won't come to my wedding. Not out of malice, but I think it just reminds her too much of her fallen husbands. And who else? Pickles is my bride, so, she can't be my Best Man. Or can she..?

Bha, no. Hoagie is the right choice. As I think now... All preparations are now complete and I'd love to celebrate. I'll got to get some more milk soon then, I suppose. Haven't touched alcohol since the burning of the library in Vesper...Except at the liberation of Nujelm... I've just been drinking too much after my return. But to be fair, the years imprisoned and then hunting drows all alone... It made me feel so out of place being back in the army.

I'm over it though. And it's good the way it is now.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 07:23:29 pm by Leanne Melior » Logged

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:02 pm »

Monday, 10th September

One more week and I'm a married woman. I am starting to get nervous, like, really bad! Is everything prepared? Did I forget anything?

But there are also other things I'm concerned with...

One of those things is fecking bloody Mischief! Somehow, she survived the volcano. I met her once since then and she sent me two letters. She's still fighting the church. I must say, I admire her courage... Or is it madness? It is hard to tell... I just wished she'd leave me in peace with her fight. Aye, I dislike the church. But as long as I don't fight it, they leave me in peace.

Ilyana attacking the Initiate and becoming a slave of the church? Mischief twisted words let her to it!
Pickles getting her face smacked by Hugo? Mischief getting captured and wakening her Compassion!

It all goes back to Mischief, every time! I didn't tell Ilyana nor Pickles that I met her. I know Pickles would understand my reasons... She holds no grudge against Mischief, but she knows that her ways only get herself in trouble...

Ilyana... I think she'd be less forgiving. But even she will see reason eventually.

I hate the brutality the church uses against those they see as heretics or unworthy of the Avatar. But better than fighting them is to just avoid them... Right?

And there is another thing I have to take care of, before the wedding... One burden that follows me since six years. The Lloth Sisters. The insane Faeryl, who was responsible for the capture of Pickles, and Vierna, the calm but at least as dangerous who put me into slavery. I killed many drows, like, a lot! But those two are still out there, and each day, each night, I can never fully rest knowing they could come for us any time again...

I have to take care of them. Once and for all. Even if I am unable to kill them, I will set a way that they either never grasp the thought again to come after us, or I will set them to loose interest in us. Either way works. But as long as that menace is out there... I can not rest. I will find them. And I will kill them!

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2018, 05:07:18 am »

Friday, 14th September

This... could be my last entry. I'm not planning to, but the foe I'm about to face is powerful, and her presence has plagued me for years.

I helped Elliot to find his sister Hope, Liz' apprentice. She had been kidnapped by some sick feck, who did unspeakable things to her. I wished Elliot would have told me sooner that she is missing. Maybe we could have found her sooner and in the end, her torture would have been less gruesome.

What she goes through... I know it too well. It is not the physical pain that follows you a lifetime. It is the psychological! Being unable to trust people, to let them even near you... Hope seems strong though, and with the love of her brother, she will make it. She is a survivor, not a victim.

I can't save everyone from the bad things in this world. But I can try to make this world a better place, to extinguish the evil where I can.

One of those evils... I am waiting for her. I've prepared years for this, mentally and physically. I am ready and I will not fail. I must not fail! My goal is simple: Kill this demon and make the world a bit safer for Liz and me.

I know she will come here. She always does. I know this place too well... I told Vale to take care of Liz during my absence.

My dearest Liz... I told you I will not leave you again. And I do not intend to break that promise. I will be at your side. Forever.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 05:14:13 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2018, 05:52:40 am »

Saturday, 15th September

I awoke home, my Love lying beside me. How I got here, I can not remember. But I do remember the adrenaline rushing through my veins, pumping my heart and fastening my breathing.

I had been in Malas, at the necromancers arena - a place of my nightmares. And then she came: Vierna, the queen of the Lloth drows. I stepped outside to her view and pointed my bow at her. This fecking bitch did not even remember me! She tortured us for over a year and she had no memories of me. Even more a reason to kill her, for that insult! Used and thrown away like garbage!

I didn't waste too much time with talking to her and quickly started shooting my arrows at her. She reacted quickly and attempted counter attacks. I can not explain what happened, but... I hit her several times, while my feet and body just... evaded her attacks? Well, most of the time. She cut me a few times, but only slight flesh-wounds.

We fought for a long time, but there was none of us giving up. Although I had the upper hand on her most of the time, I was unable to kill her. But it wasn't needed. I gave her a warning, one final. She would not dare to come to Cove ever again.

After so many years... I feel relieved. I finally can be happy again. This nightmare of my past is gone. I can be with Liz without worrying. Finally this old scar on my soul can heal...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 11:32:14 am by Leanne Melior » Logged

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 11:05:02 am »

Monday, 17th September

I woke up next to my Love - something I can do now every morning.

The day was busy and beautiful and I was able to spend it with friends and my wife.

Many people attended, way more than I expected. And each of them was having a gift for us. I honestly did not expect gifts at all. I am grateful, but the biggest gift for me is now my wife.

There is nothing that could make me happier than to be with her for eternity.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2018, 12:05:15 pm »

Saturday, 22th September

Another day in marriage! I am truly blessed. But there was a... little incident earlier last evening.

Patrolling around the Baronship Household, I got encountered by an elven lass, who said she was looking for me. The colors of her clothes raised high suspicion in me... The deep black and blood red is something usually these bitches from Malas wear. So I led her to the northern Watchtower in the town, always keeping a firm grip on my bow.

Once arrived, she quickly admitted she was sent by Vierna and as a reply to it, I hastily took an arrow out of my quiver and aimed at her, threatened her to speak fast or die.
To my surprise, apparently the last encounter with Vierna impressed her and therefor, that bitch offered me the protection of her house and even wanted me and Pickles as a part of her mercenary wing. Bha! Like I ever trust that bitch again! Last time I did, a long time of slavery and humiliation awaited me and the only light at the end of the cave was to free Pickles from her torment.

I chased her messenger away and didn't try to waste more thoughts on her. I will tell my wife about this. I don't think she has any interest to deal with Drows again as well.

Later, I went to Stonekeep with Pickles and her apprentice, jugging some milk. It was a pleasant and calm evening and I greatly enjoyed it. My gorgeous wife said she had a little present for me, so she pulled out a sort of map, but from the sky. Apparently, it is totally cool now to have a telescope in your garden and search the night skies for all kind of weird stuff. She said while gazing upon the sky, she discovered a star constellation, so she wrote down the coordinates, went to Moonglow and checked if it was already a known. Obviously, it was not, so she took the credit for it and named it after me! That is by far the most beautiful thing one had ever done for me, such a sweet and cute act and I feel truly happy to call her my wife.

Of course, I had to try out myself! I went to bed with her, but soon enough, the curiosity woke me and I went to check the night skies with her telescope as well. I don't think I've really slept, but I found many constellations. One of them had to be undiscovered! I did the same as Pickles did and went with a chart to Moonglow to register is. I named it Pickles. Now we're together on this planet, as well as for always in the skies. She will always be my star.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2018, 04:35:59 pm »

Wednesday, 3th October

So Hoagie asked me recently a question. He said "What is it that ye do in the army?"

I looked at him puzzled and of course I answered "To serve Cove!"
He just smirked and shook his head. I had no idea yet what he meant. "I mean beyond duty, Leanne. What are yer goals in life, Leanne?"

Well... What are my goals? I could not give him a direct answer then, but the more I think about it, the more I start to comprehend what it is, I do in this army, and what I do with my life.

Obvious is, that I want to live a peaceful life with my wife Liz. To be with her until we're old and grey and saggy, but yet not at all any less childish or mature. To protect her from harm as she does me. Day and night, year by year.

But what else is there? Well, the answer is simple. I am a huntress! I like it when my good looks fool others, as I am one of the fiercest hunters in all of Britannia. I live for it! That excitement, that challenge, the honor.

I laugh at the nobles, the Lords, who get out of bed only to walk around their lavish beautiful prisons all day. That's not a living to me! Oh why should I bother. The vast open plains, the snowy mountains and the thick forests, oh yes, this is all the luxury I need. Hunting the worlds biggest creatures and then lying at the campfire by dusk with my wife.

The moment from hunting down a fiend until you pierce the last arrow through its body, the feeling you get when a dragon six times as big as you shoots fire in your direction but still come out triumphant. That is a good life...

Props to you, old man Hoagie... For asking the big questions.

Leanne Martin
Hoagie's pet
The Light Company
Covian Legend

Pickles' Shadow

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2018, 10:42:08 am »

Saturday, 6th October

Well, shyte...

I took the men on duty yesterday. Wanted to gather some dragon hides and get a trophy or two. But as lazy as the men are lately, I was blessed with a recruit, a watchman and foreigner with a weird bear.

Still! There was plenty of work to do and we went into the Terathan Keep in the Lost Lands. Little did we know that we ended up in the midst of a battle between these freaking spider and snake people. Running through the yards and eventually arriving in inside the keep itself, we slayed many spiders. I hate spiders! Now even more!

Perhaps, once again my pride and thirst for vengeance has taken us all into danger... And this time, the consequences were dire. There were just too many of these spider people and I remember getting surprised by one angry fucker. Immediately I raised my hand to protect my face from its scythe like arm. It hurt, but we slayed it and went on.

I should have stopped there, but I've been stabbed, punched and burned so many times in my life that I didn't give it more attention. We kept fighting the spiders and I've started to feel more and more sick and became pale. Estelwen and Hope kept looking at me worried, but I ordered them to move on.
When we finally arrived home, I saw that a lot blood has turned my left glove red instead of green.

In front of the lasses I took off my glove and the sight was anything but pretty... As I started to realize what happened, my pinky and ring finger already plopped out of the glove, just laying there, bloody and white. I was forced to sit down by Hope and all I remember is that I kept starring at my left hand that was missing two fingers. I know Kobras girlfriend from Vesper showed up at one point, but I fainted and anything that happened afterwards is not of my knowledge.

When I woke up, I was lying in a bed in the barracks, with Hope and Piper near me. Piper told me that she was able to stop the bleeding by stitching my... nobs... But she wasn't able to reattach my fingers... Too much time had passed since they've been separated from my hand.

Once again I've been ordered to keep my distance from duties for a while... Fuck it... At least it was my left hand and not my right... And luckily I still have my wedding ring.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length