Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:41:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 315609 times)
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2005, 08:21:27 pm »

Leader: David Sacrow

Members: Olchafa Serpernt
Patrol to Graveyard

Patroll to the graveyard to kill the evil lich scum and monsters of the graveyard

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2005, 09:07:45 pm »

*on his second glass of wine, Swinsweg pens another report*

Leading: Thomas Sendrich (I think...)
Attendees: Swinsweg Palmer
                   Hoagie

Immediately after our patrol to the graveyard, Hoagie and I were subjected to yet another patrol! As tired as I was, I followed along bravely. We were going to.. Altmere! not nearly as pretty as around Cove but fairly pleasant, despite the lurking ogres. Before long and without too much incident we arrived at some kind of outpost or something. Evidently that was all that was required and after manning that post a bit, we were forced to march all the way back to Cove. But, finally, then I was able to rest!

Best regards,
~Swinsweg Palmer~

*Moved from Main Board*

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2005, 09:08:48 pm »

*Swinsweg sits down with a glass of wine and fat piece of cheese to write his report*

Leading:  Delcarakdur
In Attendance: Swinsweg Palmer
                         Hoagie
                         Joey Lanai

I had just woken up and wandered by the Church when Mister  Delcarakdur was forming a little patrol for around the fine town of Cove. And what a lovely little town it is, by the way! So I immediately offered as I was eager to see more of the countryside. Little did I know that the destination was the foul graveyard nearby! We perservered and triumphed in the end, despite many owies and frightening encounters with the undead denizens of that infidel's paradise. How exhausting!

Best regards,
~Swinsweg Palmer~

*Move from Main Board*

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2005, 11:16:01 pm »

Patrol of Orc Fort, 7th October

Led by Marie Le Blanc, Watchman

Attended by:
Roland Dagorian, Guardsman Recruit
Hoagie, Guardsman Recruit

A little worse for wear after the Tavern night, Recruit Hoagie and myself were put through our paces by Watchman Le Blanc. 

We patrolled the Orc fort and met with heavy resistance.  We were overrun and knocked down but managed to crawl away.  We returned, killed some more orcs and left.

Submitted by

Roland Dagorian
Guardsman Recruit
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2005, 11:45:08 am »

Sentry Duty: Cove Gates

Cove is a quiet place in the morinings, too quiet for my liking. so i decided to set up a sentry with Corporal Arkay...

We set up the sentry quickly, and stayed by Cove Gates for about 15 minutes.

Not much happened, so we had alot to talk about, mostly about why Scouts were better than everyone else *cackles*

At first we came across an elf on a mount, he said nothing but thought it would be amusing to steal our door, which i had crafted myself...after a while he decided to leave, obviously annoyed with our yelling.

Lastly a nice man who believed his name to be Kush came through, a well rounded fellow but was not wearing any trousers, which annoyed Corporals Arkay, but mearly amused me.

And that was it, we packed up and went to have a nice mug of Ale to start the morning.

*signed*
Junior Scout Drachir

Ronin Tirado
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 11, 2005, 12:25:41 am »

* Training at the barracks, Patrol of the Graveyard and the Ork Fort, 11th October

* Squad Leader (Ronin Tirado Guardsmen Recruit)
* Guardsmen in Attendance (Fabien Guardsmen Recruit, Seamus Guardsmen Recruit, Cael'vain Guardsmen Recruit)
(Accompanied  by Erik Arkay Grenaider Corporal)

After some duel training at the barracks we were led to the Graveyad by Erik Arkay Grenaider Corporal where we faced the challenge of killing some liches and other nasty critters, They were no match for our men, they quickly dissapeared.
We all stood wanting to take on more tougher challenges then I was given the chance to take command and to lead the men on a task to the Ork Fort to bring back a Brutes Head. Grin
We arrived... Immediately we were pounced on by a number of nasty orks, We stuck together and killed them all.
Finally we came across a brute he was no match for us, we all stuck together and healed well. Our task complete but we decided to continue and kill five more brutes and his followers, We raised 7800 coins for the Baron.   Cheesy
Finally to finish off a good nights work a final free for all battle at the top of the barracks was held.

Ronin Tirado
Guardsmen Recruit

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: October 13, 2005, 05:07:12 pm »

*3 patrols of the Covian shire*

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Junior Guardsman (leading)
Erik Arkay, Grenadier Corporal

The barracks were deserted but I bumped into Corporal Arkay *looks at his bronze arms admiringly* and invited him to join me on patrol.

First we checked out the graveyard.

We made short work o' the deadites and secured the area.

Next I thought we should check that the Altmere outpost was secure.

We encountered some brigands loiterin' on the road side and despatched them forthwith before securing our outpost.

Cove town was our last patrol. The docks and town were quiet enough but we encountered a dirty ettin stealin' Covian crops as we made our way to the guard tower.

Then even worse a bear was roamin' about inside the tower!

Just goes to show that even when things are quiet a guardsman's work is never done!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Guardsman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2005, 02:42:46 pm »

*Patrol to Altmere & Graveyard*

Attended by:

Cael'vain Auvrea, Guardsman Recruit.

Joined by:
Judas Deibeau, Junior Guardsman.
Olchafa Serpent, Guardsman Recruit.

It was a quiet mornin' in Cove when I came across Guardsman Recruit Cael as I was snoopin' about fer a plot o' land to build on. So i decided to keep 'im on his toes with a little patrol to the Altmere outpost.

We came a cross a few nasties on our way to the outpost and despatched them with little fuss.

Then we secured the outpost.

As we made our way back to Cove I thought we should keep a check on the graveyard to make sure no deadites were on the prowl.

Unfortunately we was ambused by liches as some eijit had left the graveyard gates wide open and all manner of deadites descended upon us.

Junior Judas and Recruit Olchafa came to our aid after hearing our calls for help but we were still overwhelmed. So much fer a quiet mornin'.

Fortunately  I was able, with the help of a couple of passing adventurers (probably 'em buggers that 'ad left the gates open in the first place) to slay two liches but they equipment my fellows and I lost was not to be found on there vile corpses!

By the Avatar I think the area is in great need of a clensing!

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2005, 12:39:46 pm »

Sorry I took so long in postin' this, but I've been a bi' busy

Sentry of Cove Gates, lead by Drachir

Attendance:
Corporal Arkay,
Junior Deibeau
Junior Drachir
Junior Feather
Recruit Hoagie
Recruit Kiyoshi
And that Recruit tha' go kicked out fer bein' such a nusence.

Nothing much te' Report, apart from th'fact that the Recruit tha' i spoke about above were bein' a pain, had te be put in th'cells for his misbehaviour at one point.

Sorreh fer the lack o' sketches, th'Recruit tha' i were speakin' about above were supposed te' take em, bu' he ne'er did o' course *rolls eyes*

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2005, 01:38:52 pm »

Yet another Sentry lead by me!

Attendance:
Sergeant Lanai
Junior Drachir
Watchman Kiran
Recruit Hoagie
Recruit Fabien
Recruit Olchafa
Recruit Cael'vain

A patrol of Cove and a sentry duty of Cove Gates, nothing unusual to report. All was quiet and peaceful.

A bit of a disobedience by Watchman Thomas Sendrich, he took it upon himself to desert the Sentry halfway through.

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2005, 08:22:37 pm »

Patroll around cove.

Leader: John Dell, Junior Guardsman

Members: Thomas Sendrich, Watchman
                 Delcrackadur, Watchman
                 Roland Dagorian, Watchman
                 Vince Redfield, Guardsman Recruit
                 Swinsweg Palm, Guardsman Recruit

Firstly we wen' to the covian Graveyard. When we go' there we were meet by the Heathenous Undead! We slaughtered them!

After cleansing the graveyard we patrolled around the vespian border bu' we foun' nothin'.

Then we moved on to the orc for' were we slaughtered the scum.

Then we came home.

*Signed*

Thomas Sendrich, Watchman

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 17, 2005, 09:07:21 pm »

Patrol of the Orc Fort

Attendance:
Leading:Junior Scout Drachir
Squad
Corporal Arkay
Mayoress Ysabelle
Watchman Marie Le Blanc
Watchman Thomas Sendrich

Just a normal patrol of the Orc Fort, met an adventurer inside, another tha spoke in foreign tongue, but left once he realised he was in the middle the dreaded Orc Fort.

In total we killed 2 Orc Brutes, in a record braking time which was excellent for a small group.

*signed*
Junior Scout Drachir

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 17, 2005, 09:38:47 pm »

Patrol to Altmere

Attendance:
Drachir, Junior (Leading)
Erik Arkay, Grenadier Corporal

Detail:

Took a patrol around the shire and finished at Altmere. Nothing to report in Altmere but we stuck around for 15 minutes just to make sure. The outpost still smells and I'm pritty sure rats are crawlin' under the floor.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2005, 08:06:23 pm »

Hoagie and Judas Deibieau - Trip to the Graveyard

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Henrich Beaufort
Captain, Britannia Guards
Covian Citizen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2005, 06:40:37 pm »

Patrol of Altmere and the Northern Swamps - 6pm GMT, Thursday 19/10/05

Led by Judas Deibeau, Junior Grenadier
* Erik Arkay, Grenadier Corporal
* Henrich Beaufort, Guardsman Recruit
* Landon O'Leary
Also accompanied by a Katarina; she was not one of the Militia.

Patrol north to Altmere, then on to the northern swamps. We encountered many brigands - a problem I suggest is dealt with and quickly. Should they make there way further south, peasants will be in danger.

Whilst trudging through the bog, we encountered a huge, ferocious beast; however, we soon prevailed. Junior Grenadier Deibeau is injured and had to allow Corporal Arkay to take over, though I am sure it is not serious.

*Signed*

Henrich Beaufort
Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 06:57:30 pm by Henrich Beaufort » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length