Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:39:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 315773 times)
Yue Yan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 22, 2006, 09:39:50 pm »

Patrol of Covianshire

Patrol of Covian Shire - 9pm GMT, Wednesday 22/02/06

Led by Kurt, Regular Highlander

* Dalamar, Watchman
* Yue Yan, Guardsman Recruit
* Regdar, Watchman
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 09:41:53 pm by Yue Yan » Logged

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 25, 2006, 11:46:51 am »

* Area Covered - 22/02/2006 6.00pm
* Recruitment patrol
* Squad Leader Vince Valentine
* Guardsmen in Attendance Salidin recruit guardsman
Dalamar, Watchman  Regdar, Watchman

We all met up at the Barracks as Vince had advised me we was going on a recruitment patrol we first head for the blue gate and travelled to the city of haven i spoke to a few gentle men an met a lad called Eoh who seem very intresed and i gave him a flier the town was very quite so we decied to head for britain on the way to the gate we was attacked by some lizard men who we fiesly fought off we went throught the gate and quick marched al the way while walking aroung we came acrossed Mikael who we had a small talk and then he went about his buissness

we took the long jorney back to the gate and returned to the barracks where we sup on a bottle ale and then fell to sleep 

signed

Salidin Recruit Guardsmen

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2006, 07:08:01 pm »

Patrol o' the Covian Shire around The Scout halls.

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present: Dalamar

We did check tha' opposing army spies were'nt about by scanning the shire fer tracks an' signs of activity, was all clear an' we returned ter the halls fer some well earned rest before Kas' Sentry.

Max O Munpain
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 28, 2006, 03:35:52 am »

Well there we was minding our own business when mr Kurt of em highlanders let out a startaling yell, so up came running em as was nay asleep and there was a line of me, edmund rufus and kas valentine. well mr kurt set us off to the highlands that will be reported on by kas methinks but whilst there he sent me and edmund into the orc fort for a quick look-see.  in we bravley ventured and though we struggled with the first brut that set upon us and had to pull back a little for aid.  the second brut to set upon us me and edmund was ready and with some good teamwork and a lot of legwork we vanquished the foe and set back to report to Mr kurt.  anyhow we got a few thousang gold pices which was distributed to the troops and was dismissed after finishing up and leaving the highlands tidy.

You'll meet my Mace before my Emotions!
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2006, 06:45:39 pm »

Patrol of Altmere's northern road

Led by: Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Attended by: Junior Guardsman Regdar, Junior Guardsman Edmund Rufus.

After the sentry of Altmere (organised yesterday evening by Cor'Ari Ta) had been constructed and secured from local wildlife the Scout ordered me to take the two Juniors and head up the road to the north. I acknowledged his order and the three of us set off to make sure everything was safe and sound.

...to see the wizard, oh wait there he is !

No sooner had we begun our journey than young Regdar had to stop to tie his bootlaces. Unfortunately for Edmund and I this was not Regdar's particular field of expertise, in fact, he was completely useless at it. Thus, the first ten minutes of the patrol were spent watching the Junior Guardsman engage in a fierce battle of have and have knots.

Behold the might of the Covian militia.

Eventually he managed to come to some arrangement with his laces and we got the patrol back on track, or dirt road in this case. The northern road proved to be a relatively pleasant stroll, interupted only briefly by some bandits and the odd harpy. Thankfully the resident Junior Guardsman were eager for battle so I got down to the gruelling task of enjoying the scenery.

After a while we came upon a newly erected private dwelling, the wood and stone still glimmering from it's recent construction. My apprentice decided the best way to welcome the owners to the neighbourhood would be by pelting stones at their windows.

Regdar was very pleased by the sound of breaking glass until he recognised the frames and realised who owned the house....

Naughty naughty.

He did, the bumbling fool, fancy breaking your own windows.

Nevertheless we continued our patrol with Regdar dawdling at the back wondering how to afford some new panes. The remaining walk to Compassion crossroads was uneventful but on the trip back to the sentry we met a woman of unbelievable beauty. Alas, she couldn't talk with us for long and an opportunity for me to turn on the charm did not arise.

I ordered the men into a forced march and we arrived back at Altmere sentry just in time to dismantle it and receive playful abuse from Sendrich.

State of the northern road: Safe for this day.

*signed neatly in mysterious handwriting*
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine[/i].

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 05, 2006, 07:58:12 pm »

* Area Covered - 3/03/2006 10:30
* North road hunt
* Squad Leader Salidin Watchman guardsman
* Guardsmen in Attendance Max O Munpain Recriut guardsmen

My self and max left the barracks and quick march up the north road and cam across many brigands which we killed easy we thn took some strange bird cretures after we cleared the area and we were satified we had covered all areas we return to the barracks to drnk some ale

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2006, 08:04:58 pm »

* Area Covered - 03/03/2006 00:57
* We attended the Orc fort to kill off all the scum
* Squad Leader Kurt alimar Regular Highlander
* Guardsmen in Attendance Saldin Watchman

i had been fighting lizard men all day in the hope to get my accuracy of my bow when  returned to the barracks to get som suplis and regular Kurt asked me to go on patrol with him to the orc fort . so off we went and as we got to the fort i decide to go in and got to far ahead of my self and was knocked over by the some brutes i wa draged out by kurt and we realised we were heavly out numbered so we killed as many as we can and retrreat to the barracks

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2006, 05:25:52 pm »

Patrol to the Orc Fort

Led By; Officer CadetKal ShadowHand

Attended By:

Officer Cadet: Vince Valentine
Regular Highlander: Kurt
Junior Guardsman: Edmund Rufus

As i was sitting at the Scouts Tower, Cori came in all beaten up and told me that he just faught with a Brute at the Coveian Town gates. I then got up and gathered some men to go teach them a lesson on who owns and runs the town of Cove. As we go there we were greated in the orcian manner, (Rude Buggers). We then entered the Fort and quickly made our way thjrough the orcs teaching them all that we are the best that there ever was. One by one and two by two we felled them quickly. We soon came up on pone of the brutes and felled him the another an a nother. We made our way to the docks to secure it and it was clear. We then turned and I ordered a slow march out so that we could fell a few more as we were on our way back out. We made it to the exet when we met another Brute, so we engadged it and left it laying in its own blood for all the orcs could see that Cove is not the place for then to be. As we made it back to the Barracks we took a coin count and it was a great some, (Who'ed know the orcs could carry so many coins Eh!?)

Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2006, 06:28:29 pm »

When
15:30 Hrs 05 March 2006

Led By
Edmund Rufus, Junior Guardsman

In Attendance
Vince Valentine, Officer Cadet

Whilst on sentry duty at Altmere, under the command of Regular Highlander Kurt myself and Officer Cadet Vince Valentine were dispatched to conduct a patrol to the South. Vince suggested I lead the patrol which I gladly did. No wandering brigands or vermin were encountered but we found ourselves drawn to investigate a particular property on the outskirts of Cove. As you can see from my sketch it is a veritable charnel house with the remains of fallen combatants littering the arena floor.

Before we could investigate further we heard the far off bugle call summoning us back to Altmere.

Signed
Edmund Rufus, Junior Guardsman
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2006, 09:23:18 pm »

* Shire 6/3/2006 15:03
* To protect Cove
* Squad Leader Vince Valentine officer Cadet
* Guardsmen in Attendance Salidin Watchman

I had been sailing on a ship all day and i returned to the barracks to get some new kit as a small Stone harpy had stolen some of it when he knocked me over as i walked in the barracks i came across my mentor Vince and he asked me to go on a patrol of the shire with him we left the barracks and headed out into the Shire looking across every corner
we came across nothing not a thing there was a erry silence we came across a strange collection of stones which we thought was maybe a form of witchcraft so we tried to move them around to break any spell We found nothing wrong acrossed the whole shire so we headed for the barracks to work on my bow and learn some more about the Grenadiers and the stories of old

Signed

Salidin Watchman

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2006, 10:36:10 pm »

* Orc Fort 06/03/2006 16:05
* Killing of some orc brutes at the fort
* Squad Leader Salidin Watchman Guardsmen
* Guardsmen in Attendance Cor'Ari Ta Junior scout  Dalamar Junior Guardsmen

After a great hunt i returned to the Barracks and met up with a few of the other Guardsmen and we decided we was going to go on patrol to the Orc Fort as Cor 'Ari Ta had had a bad experiance with a Orc brute the day before i was asked to lead the patrol and off went . when we reached the fort a orc brute came straight for us with many guards as soon as we killed that one we was attacked by another and many more smaller orc my team held well and the strength of Dalamar amazed me

We had battled hard and fort many brute we even rushed the fort and took out many more orcs but had to fall back as we became hevily out numbered

we returned to the Barracks and sat and drunk and talked of the days fighting

Signed

Salidin

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 08, 2006, 09:05:43 pm »

* Cove Town 08/03/2006  17:30
* To see all is calm in the town and to remove the vermine
* Squad Leader Kas Valentine Regular guardsman
* Guardsmen in Attendance Salidin Watchman guardsman

I had been making potions for mos of the moring and i attended the barracks to see if there was a patrol i could attend when i arrived at the barracks i saw kas Valentine on the steps who advise me he was looking to go to Cove town to make sure all was secure so off we went . we ehterd the town and all was calm we spotted some rats so i quickly killed them we then attended the docks where we found more rats and i shot one arrow each entering the mouth and coming out of there tail we looked out and could see no Pirates and the sea was a calm and quiet

We then scouted around the rest of the town and we found even more rats we check the fields and then to the loghthouse where  entered inside and found nothing the town was secure and we returned to the barracks with a pleaseful look on our faces that our beloved town was safe

Signed

Salidin Watchman

Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #327 on: March 09, 2006, 10:44:38 pm »

Patrol  to the Orc Fort

Led By;Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Attrended By;

Regular Highlander: Kurt

I met up wit Regular Kurt at the Barracks and I desided that it was toim to get my revenge on the orcs for knocking me down at the Cove Gates.
We formed our tactical and set out got the orc fort. Once we arrive near the fort we were then greated in the orcish manner as useual, them rude buggers, we stood our ground not giving an inch to them and forcing them to go the other way.

We then made our wat into the fort where we were met by one of the Large blokes and soon it submitted to defeat after we knocked it to the ground.

We then headed to secure the docks where we cleared it of all orcs we seen and then secure it.

After makeing out point that we are the strongest in Cove we then headed back to the barracks. Once back at the Barracks we counted the collected coins and seen that we had collected over 11.000 coins, I then gave Regular Kurt asome of 2,000 coins and I then took me 2,000 coins and the rest was added to the Coffer. I then dissmissed Regular Kurt and we went our seperate ways.

Signed

Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2006, 08:15:20 pm »

Patrol of Altmere Outpost

Led by: Dalamar, Watchman

Attended by: Perun, Guardsman Recruit

There didn't seem to be anyone around when I came across Dalamar at the barracks. As i'm new to the Army i asked if he would lead me on a patrol.

He agreed and we headed northwards to the Altmere outpost.

We quickly scouted the surrounding area but there was no activity. Once we were sure the area was secure we headed back to barracks.

Perun, Guardsman Recruit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 11:45:14 am by Perun » Logged

Perun
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

*smiles evily*

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2006, 08:25:49 pm »

Patrol of Cove

Attended by: Perun, Guardsman Recruit.

Everyone else was asleep but i was prowling in the shadows of Cove.

I came across a troll and a deadite lurking with intent outside our Covian Stronghold.

In the knowledge that many brave Covian soldiers were asleep inside this menace has to be dealt with.

I slipped gracefully from the shadows and my weapon gleemed in the moonlight and Covians can sleep safe once more.

I then entered the city walls and all was safe in the town so i slipped quietly back into the shadows.

Perun, Guardsman Recruit.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length